Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    chemistry coursework - titration :banghead:
    biology coursework - liver catalase :p:

just need to finish off the evaluations on both of them but confuzzled :p:

:toofunny:

just reminded me, i got my chemistry open book exam... TYRES :wtf?: lol
    Ack the titration one :s: We werent allowed to take ours home, i have nearly finished it all, just got the evaluation to do :s: I have finished my first draft of my bio, handed it in too be checked, and well put it this way, i was over the moon once i had handed that open book in :party:
    That is not a nice thing atall :s: It was so boring, and surprisingly hard xD I reckon i failed the open book, and im pretty sure i failed the titration coursework, but as long as i pass chemistry with an E this year i am happy xD I am dropping it after this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    I just realised: how the hell do you have over 10,000posts?:eek: I nearly fell off my chair in shock...
    oo bugger, you notice that as well :p: loll i put all the blame on the Penguin Soc :hmmm: :flute:

ReputationRep:
    oo bugger, you notice that as well :p: loll i put all the blame on the Penguin Soc :hmmm: :flute:
    Over half of my posts have been made in the penguin soc :flute: However i do try and post elsewhere, not easy though xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Ack the titration one :s: We werent allowed to take ours home, i have nearly finished it all, just got the evaluation to do :s: I have finished my first draft of my bio, handed it in too be checked, and well put it this way, i was over the moon once i had handed that open book in :party:
    That is not a nice thing atall :s: It was so boring, and surprisingly hard xD I reckon i failed the open book, and im pretty sure i failed the titration coursework, but as long as i pass chemistry with an E this year i am happy xD I am dropping it after this
    yeah it sucks :hmpf: evaluation is annoyin me :hmmm: lol i handed everything else in, just need to do the darn evaluation lol
    how hard was it? :eek: i havent read it yet :p: people at my 6th form were saying its about the polymers :s: and we havent studied that yet :eek: hehe :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Over half of my posts have been made in the penguin soc :flute: However i do try and post elsewhere, not easy though xD
    hehe :p: i try and post other areas as well... well "try" to anyway :p:

ReputationRep:
    yeah it sucks :hmpf: evaluation is annoyin me :hmmm: lol i handed everything else in, just need to do the darn evaluation lol
    how hard was it? :eek: i havent read it yet :p: people at my 6th form were saying its about the polymers :s: and we havent studied that yet :eek: hehe :p:
    Hehe, i only have thje evaluation aswell, the calculations took me aggeesss to figure out, i hate them xD

The open book, i found it impossible :s: You really should read it through. There may have been stuff about poylmers i cant remember, i was so glad to finish it i think all i wrote was a load of rubbish anyways xD I probably scored about 2 marks ^o) Ah well i was just glad to give it in, trust me its a nice feeling xD

ReputationRep:
    hehe :p: i try and post other areas as well... well "try" to anyway :p:
    Thats my approach, i mean as long as you try, theres no harm done xD

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon Penguin People.

How are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helzerel)
    Afternoon Penguin People.

How are you?
    Helen How are you today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Hehe, i only have thje evaluation aswell, the calculations took me aggeesss to figure out, i hate them xD

The open book, i found it impossible :s: You really should read it through. Yeh if i remember correctly there was some stuff about polymers, i really cant remember though, i was so glad to finish it i think all i wrote was a load of rubbish anyways xD I probably scored about 2 marks ^o) Ah well i was just glad to give it in, trust me its a nice feeling xD
    dont get me started on them :motz: :p: loll

yeah i think im gonna start reading it tomorow loads of times and then maybe start it a little :p: i havent done no R thou :eek: lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Thats my approach, i mean as long as you try, theres no harm done xD
    :toofunny: hehe, true :p: :angel:

ReputationRep:
    dont get me started on them :motz: :p: loll

yeah i think im gonna start reading it tomorow loads of times and then maybe start it a little :p: i havent done no R thou :eek: lol
    Hehe i wont

And that sounds like a plan, my friend reckoned it was interesting, i was like you wouldnt be saying that if you had to write an essay on it, she soon shut up xD R ^o) Neither have i And thats enough of that topic, i really should start though, but tbh there arent enough hours in the day xD

ReputationRep:
    im off everyone, getting a migraine :s:

Take care :ciao: :hugs:

Helen - thanks for the rep

ReputationRep:
    im off everyone, getting a migraine :s:

Take care :ciao: :hugs:

Helen - thanks for the rep
    Awwww :ciao: Hope it gets better soon :eek: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Helen How are you today?
    Very good thanks!

Just returned from a Duke of Edinburgh one day hike - was supervising a Bronze group - really enjoyed it - girls couldn't map read though - they need more practice expeditions before the real one! :p:

Am going out in a couple of hours - up to town for a friend's birthday - should be cool - but omg am I tired! :p:

How're you?

SC - wish you better :hugs: and you're very welcome!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helzerel)
    Very good thanks!

Just returned from a Duke of Edinburgh one day hike - was supervising a Bronze group - really enjoyed it - girls couldn't map read though - they need more practice expeditions before the real one! :p:

Am going out in a couple of hours - up to town for a friend's birthday - should be cool - but omg am I tired! :p:

How're you?

SC - wish you better :hugs: and you're very welcome!
    Ooooo DOE, i loved doing my DOE I have done my bronze and silver, planning on doing my gold soon Through doe i have had so many great experiences, mainly the camping, it was excellent. Although on my bronze i did rupture a ligament in my ankle, which still affects me, ah well it was worth it

Ooo nice, i understand why your tired xD But nvm you should be fine, just get more sleep tomorrow xD

Im great thanks, currently doing coursework :s: Its not fun, and well im losing the will to live with it xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    Hi NC and SC.

Is it just me or is everyone's names starting to sound a tad similar?:p:
    wha??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medusa)
    wha??
    OK Im having a brain death situation here LOL

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medusa)
    OK Im having a brain death situation here LOL
    :hmmmm:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.