Reply 49763
Medusa
dunno :s: thats why Im confuzzled :s:

Lol fair play :eek:
Reply 49764
LPK
dum de dum

:hello:

Im off on holiday tomorrow, going to Leeds :eek: Gawd knows why, parents want to xD So i wont be back till tuesday :frown:
Reply 49765
~NC~
:hello:

Im off on holiday tomorrow, going to Leeds :eek: Gawd knows why, parents want to xD So i wont be back till tuesday :frown:

you and helen both leaving tsr for a while? :bawling: noooo :frown:
Reply 49766
LPK
you and helen going? :bawling: noooo :frown:

Im afraid so :frown: Ill be back Tuesday though, do not worry, if i can ill try and hijack a computer in Leeds but i dont hold up too much hope :frown:
Reply 49767
~NC~
Im afraid so :frown: Ill be back Tuesday though, do not worry, if i can ill try and hijack a computer in Leeds but i dont hold up too much hope :frown:

:bawling:
~NC~
Lol fair play :eek:

:smile:
Im getting a ban in a week or so.... :frown:
Reply 49769
LPK
:bawling:

Im sorry :hugs:

Im gonna miss my computer :frown: However im sure the days will fly past, and i will soon be returning :biggrin:
Reply 49770
Medusa

:eek: You are, ususal reasons i guess, work?

:bawling: Gonna miss you, when will it start, will i return before you leave :hmmmm:
Reply 49771
why is everyone leaving? :mad: :bawling:
Reply 49772
LPK
why is everyone leaving? :mad: :bawling:

Im only leaving to go on holiday, i will be back shortly, everyone else exams i guess :frown:
But do not worry LPK i will be back shortly :biggrin: I wouldnt have the will power to ask or stick to a self ban, id ask to be unbanned xD
~NC~
:eek: You are, ususal reasons i guess, work?

:bawling: Gonna miss you, when will it start, will i return before you leave :hmmmm:

yeah :frown:
end of the month - when my sub runs out :hugs: Im gonna miss you too :frown:
Medusa

Aw, :hugs: bans are scary especially in the 1st few days I found but you get used to it.
I'm not gonna be around much either because i'm off on holiday and when I get back more 6th form work :hmpf:
aw i'll miss you Trish :frown:
here something to cheer everyone up (hopefull)

"my daughter a newly qualified drama teacher, was keen to establish herself at her new post. So she set up two-after school drama clubs "The bug" for beginners (i.e. catch the drama bug) and "The hook" (for those already hooked).
One morning in assembly, she had an announcement to make to club members. Glad of the boost to her profile, she proudly stood up infront of the whole school and declared. "There is going to be a special meeting for Buggers and Hookers" "
hey will anyone miss me :frown: i feel left out cause no 1 will miss me
iceman_jondoe
hey will anyone miss me :frown: i feel left out cause no 1 will miss me

I'll miss you as well :hugs:
and LPK when he goes on holiday later in the year :hugs:
xXLil'-AnGelXx
Aw, :hugs: bans are scary especially in the 1st few days I found but you get used to it.
I'm not gonna be around much either because i'm off on holiday and when I get back more 6th form work :hmpf:
aw i'll miss you Trish :frown:

awwwwwww :hugs: Im gonna miss everyone :frown: TSR is my life :smile: but I will be back! :biggrin:
lets hope you dont end up with TSR withdrawal syndomes similar to when the changeover by PIG happened lol !

Latest