The Student Room Group
Reply 49800
gameplayer_no1
Same im stuck on my biotech coursework :frown: :frown:

and i have loads of revison to do :frown:

i cant wait till the summer holidays :biggrin:

Summer :biggrin: That is something i cant wait for :biggrin: :biggrin:

I have a tonne of revision to do aswell :s: I have a load of maths homework and gegraphy coursework, and bio homework :s:

And yet i am still.....:crast: :s:
:ditto:
edit: for underneath GP1's post :biggrin:
Reply 49802
gameplayer_no1
trying to finish coursework :hmpf: :frown: it seems endless :frown:

It does to me too :bawling:
~NC~
It does to me too :bawling:

i think i left it to late :stupido2:

i have to cover most of my GCSE Double Science curriculum on my own in whats left of the holidays :frown: :brawling: because the teachers wouldn't teach it during term :motz:
xXLil'-AnGelXx
:ditto:
edit: for underneath GP1's post :biggrin:

lol :biggrin: so what coursework are you behind on
gameplayer_no1

i have to cover most of my GCSE Double Science curriculum on my own in whats left of the holidays :frown: :brawling: because the teachers wouldn't teach it during term :motz:

Thats the same for my health and social CW the teacher is running outta time to get it completed so set half of it for Easter, I've done one bit which was fine but the bit I'm supposed to be doing later, well shes hardly given us any info and, this part of the CW is supposed to be 2000 words (about 4 pages of a4) :grr:
Reply 49806
gameplayer_no1

I have a whole individual investogation to finish writing up for Geography, some of the exemplars we saw where over 100 pages, and those werent even the good ones :s: And whats worse is i have to finish it by tomorrow, and well it isnt happenening :s: I then have 3 maths practice papers, 2 maths exercise on mechanics :s: And a load of biology revision questions to do :frown:

:bawling:
I dont think the word holiday means anything to teachers :s: I know they want us to do well, but jeez this is ridiculous xD
gameplayer_no1
lol :biggrin: so what coursework are you behind on

Health and social :hmpf:
I'm gonna do as much as I can of it tonight and probably tomorrow night, as my teacher wants this section of it in even though i'm on holiday, so I have to email it to my friend in the same class, I can't see why she cannot wait until I get back :motz:
~NC~
I have a whole individual investogation to finish writing up for Geography, some of the exemplars we saw where over 100 pages, and those werent even the good ones :s: And whats worse is i have to finish it by tomorrow, and well it isnt happenening :s: I then have 3 maths practice papers, 2 maths exercise on mechanics :s: And a load of biology revision questions to do :frown:

I dont think the word holiday means anything to teachers :s: I know they want us to do well, but jeez this is ridiculous xD

On my psychology work, I nearly had a breakdown we had 60 exam style questions to do, they were only miny but damn that took forever but is done now, I left some out because I couldn't be bothered lol.
xXLil'-AnGelXx
Thats the same for my health and social CW the teacher is running outta time to get it completed so set half of it for Easter, I've done one bit which was fine but the bit I'm supposed to be doing later, well shes hardly given us any info and, this part of the CW is supposed to be 2000 words (about 4 pages of a4) :grr:

thats what my Unit 5 GNVQ is like the teacher doesn't have time to mark it hand it back to us so we don't get to redraft it :frown: :hmpf:
she didn't give us any notes and the experiments were reali bad :frown: but oh well
Reply 49810
xXLil'-AnGelXx
On my psychology work, I nearly had a breakdown we had 60 exam style questions to do, they were only miny but damn that took forever but is done now, I left some out because I couldn't be bothered lol.

Lol, i hate coursework/school work.
Why was it invented, i can understand they want us to pass our exams, but sometimes i wonder...do they care about our health. You hear of so many people suffering from depression, dropping out of school, extremely stressed. I wonder why do they put us through it :motz:

Dam education sysem :hmpf:

Ahem, know thats out of the way :rolleyes:
~NC~

i want to be back in year 10 :bawling: easter holidays were actally easter holidays :frown: not school at home
~NC~
Lol, i hate coursework/school work.
Why was it invented, i can understand they want us to pass our exams, but sometimes i wonder...do they care about our health. You hear of so many people suffering from depression, dropping out of school, extremely stressed. I wonder why do they put us through it :motz:

Dam education sysem :hmpf:

Ahem, know thats out of the way :rolleyes:

Personally CW isn't that bad for me seeing as its my stronger pointrather than the exams, but the amiount of time you get to do it is stupid.
Reply 49813
gameplayer_no1
i want to be back in year 10 :bawling: easter holidays were actally easter holidays :frown: not school at home

Lol thats all well and good, but youre gonna have to go through year 11 one time xD I wish i could just finish school and head to uni, although that will be stressful it will be fun, or failing that id like to be grown up and completely done with education :biggrin:
Reply 49814
xXLil'-AnGelXx
Personally CW isn't that bad for me seeing as its my stronger pointrather than the exams, but the amiount of time you get to do it is stupid.

True, i do prefer coursework and im better at it, but then again least with an exam its over in an hour or so, coursework drags on and on :smile:
~NC~
Lol thats all well and good, but youre gonna have to go through year 11 one time xD I wish i could just finish school and head to uni, although that will be stressful it will be fun, or failing that id like to be grown up and completely done with education :biggrin:

yeah i suppose your right :frown:

yeah that would be great just skip school/college/uni and do something else :biggrin:
I should of gone to college, 6th form is hard the teaching is more intense everyone I know reckons.
xXLil'-AnGelXx
I should of gone to college, 6th form is hard the teaching is more intense everyone I know reckons.

isn't 6th form and college the same thing :confused:
Reply 49818
gameplayer_no1
yeah i suppose your right :frown:

yeah that would be great just skip school/college/uni and do something else :biggrin:

So true :biggrin:

Lol LA i can see what you want, but then again i love my sixth form :biggrin: Although the work is i agree terrible xD
Reply 49819
gameplayer_no1
isn't 6th form and college the same thing :confused:

Nope, sixth form is kinda similar to school, and college is a far more relaxed environment, it offers a wider range of courses (normally) and you quite often find mature students at college. However dont hold me to that xD

Latest