Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    I just hadf a really big stretch, they refresh me, I always stretch in the morning it wakes me up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Nope, sixth form is kinda similar to school, and college is a far more relaxed environment, it offers a wider range of courses (normally) and you quite often find mature students at college. However dont hold me to that xD
    ok i get you know

well ive applied for Farnborough sixith form college and i got a conditional offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    So true

Lol LA i can see what you want, but then again i love my sixth form Although the work is i agree terrible xD

I do as well, its just the travelling I live 17 miles away from the 6th form which is in Norwich and I'm in suffolk so I get up about 06:10 then travel down, get in at 08:00 then at the end of the day I have to rush down outta the school to my bus which leaves at 15:38 and school finshes at 15:30, the traveling is tiring but at least I know the people in 6th form and some in the school.

ReputationRep:
    Well i better get back to my coursework :hmpf:

so .....

byebye :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gameplayer_no1)
    ok i get you know

well ive applied for Farnborough sixith form college and i got a conditional offer
    Ooo very nice

Lol LA, i live quite close to my 6th form, just a 15 min walk and then a 10 min bus ride, so its not too bad

ReputationRep:
    ok i get you know

ohh congrats.
    After my exams I applied to 3 colleges and the 6th form at my school, its kinda helps if you are a catholic at my school seeing as it is a catholic school :p:
    And when I got my results I went for an interview, and they offered me a place
    ( well I presumed they did because they said see you in September, I suppose if they didn't there would be confusion)

ReputationRep:
    Right I better go peeps.
    I'll see you tomorrow I suppose because i'm busy later so :hugs: :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    Well i better get back to my coursework :hmpf:

so .....

byebye :wavey:
    Awww bye GP1, if i dont see you before i go :ciao: Im off on holiday :cool:

Good luck with your coursework :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXLil'-AnGelXx)
    Right I better go peeps.
    I'll see you tomorrow I suppose because i'm busy later so :hugs: :ciao:
    Awww bye LA, good luck with revision, coursework etc :hugs:
    :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    Oh bye GP1 same to to you :ciao: and NC and everyone else just in case i'm not on tomorrow because i'm off to France for 1 week 2 days on Thurs night.

ReputationRep:
    Well i better be off aswell, i will be back later. I need to pack my bag, have a shower, do more coursework and some maths homework :s:

I will talk to you all later :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Cya Hayley!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXLil'-AnGelXx)
    Oh bye GP1 same to to you :ciao: and NC and everyone else just in case i'm not on tomorrow because i'm off to France for 1 week 2 days on Thurs night.
    Have a great trip Lil A!

ReputationRep:
    :itsme:

ReputationRep:
    hey elements and nemo.

ReputationRep:
    Heya Elements!! Hows things?

ReputationRep:
    :hello: Nemo? Who's nemo?

ReputationRep:
    Hi there peeps! I'm just popping in until Home & Away starts in a few mins!:p: So sorry I can't stay longer!:eek: I'll say hi and bye now in case I don't come back in here before I go! :vroam:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    Hi there peeps! I'm just popping in until Home & Away starts in a few mins!:p: So sorry I can't stay longer!:eek: I'll say hi and bye now in case I don't come back in here before I go! :vroam:
    Hi & bye :p:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.