Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    lol, my sister liked it aswell :p:

only 15 :eek: you're too soft on him :hmpf:
    lol im going to give him some more when i he wakes up and pretend as if i didn't give him any now

so when your sisters bday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gameplayer_no1)
    lol im going to give him some more when i he wakes up and pretend as if i didn't give him any now

so when your sisters bday?
    hehe say that you the ones you gave him now were actually yesterdays :p:

april 23rd :hmpf: i can even give her beats properly :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    One :eek: :p: hey how you doing?

i dunno!!! :eek: check your user cp?
    cant find it on there :9 but if it runs out let me know, ready to sub us up again when it ends
    how r u ?
    im good :cool:

ReputationRep:
    hehe say that you the ones you gave him now were actually yesterdays :p:

april 23rd :hmpf: i can even give her beats properly :hmmm:
    im going to say those where 14th bday beats and these ones are 14 and 6 hours bday beats

muhahaha :evil:

do mean you cant give her bday beats properly or you can :confused: sorry its been a slow day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oneway)
    cant find it on there :9 but if it runs out let me know, ready to sub us up again when it ends
    how r u ?
    im good :cool:
    you go to paid subscriptions- somewhere on the left

not too good its been a crap day how come you didnt come to my uncles house :p:

thats good- you've not been online for a while :eek: people were beginning to talk!!!

soz for late repy- my sis wanted to check train times :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    im going to say those where 14th bday beats and these ones are 14 and 6 hours bday beats

muhahaha :evil:

do mean you cant give her bday beats properly or you can :confused: sorry its been a slow day
    hahah :evil: hehe every second give him another one

soz its my fault- typo i cant cos if i do she'll tell my mum or she'll sit on me :eek: :p: (along with all my other sisters :afraid: )

ReputationRep:
    hahah :evil: hehe every second give him another one

soz its my fault- typo i cant cos if i do she'll tell my mum or she'll sit on me :eek: :p: (along with all my other sisters :afraid: )
    sit on you:eek: :p:

my brother will probaly get annoyed and try to hit me back and then i run for cover behind my dad

ReputationRep:
    sit on you:eek: :p:

my brother will probaly get annoyed and try to hit me back and then i run for cover behind my dad
    :hmpf: well she did last year :hmmm: and then i had too run for cover cos she called the cavalry

i'm still thinking of what to get her- should give her a box which has a boxing glove in it. so when she opens it she'll get her bday beats :p:

tell your bro, that if he wants his present then he better not hit you back :cool:

ReputationRep:
    :hmpf: well she did last year :hmmm: and then i had too run for cover cos she called the cavalry

i'm still thinking of what to get her- should give her a box which has a boxing glove in it. so when she opens it she'll get her bday beats :p:

tell your bro, that if he wants his present then he better not hit you back :cool:
    lol you make your sisters sound reali mean i bet there not that bad

i'll try that one but i bet you that when im asleep he'll sneak into my room and destroy it trying to find the present i got him

ReputationRep:
    you go to paid subscriptions- somewhere on the left

not too good its been a crap day how come you didnt come to my uncles house :p:

thats good- you've not been online for a while :eek: people were beginning to talk!!!

soz for late repy- my sis wanted to check train times :hmpf:
    i'll look later

i did come round but no one let me in :eek: :motz: we play bham in Sun :afraid: if we lose that i will well not be happy.

Why whos said something ? its a long story

ReputationRep:
    i'll look later

i did come round but no one let me in :eek: :motz: we play bham in Sun :afraid: if we lose that i will well not be happy.

Why whos said something ? its a long story
    ok

ach its my auntie- she's evil :evil: she kept on telling my uncle too get off his ass and give the kids a bath dont worry, i'll get her back :evil:

thats a derby aswell :eek: its going to be a tough game!! do you think o leary should stay? and england won for once :party:

no one- just me :flute: :p: ive got till 5 am

ReputationRep:
    lol you make your sisters sound reali mean i bet there not that bad

i'll try that one but i bet you that when im asleep he'll sneak into my room and destroy it trying to find the present i got him
    lalalalalalaallalalalalalala im not listening to what you're saying :eviltongu:

lets put it like this- there hormones are always playing football :eek: :afraid:

tell him you're going to get it during the day how old is your other brother?

ReputationRep:
    lalalalalalaallalalalalalala im not listening to what you're saying :eviltongu:

lets put it like this- there hormones are always playing football :eek: :afraid:

tell him you're going to get it during the day how old is your other brother?
    Darth i think you should come to terms with the fact you have denial issues :p: lol

i would prefer sisters to brothers

my older brothers 18

ReputationRep:
    Darth i think you should come to terms with the fact you have denial issues :p: lol

i would prefer sisters to brothers

my older brothers 18
    what issues? ^o) :p: hehe

i think a balance is good my older sis is 18 aswell :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    what issues? ^o) :p: hehe

i think a balance is good my older sis is 18 aswell :hmmm:
    does your sister go to uni if you dont mind me askin?

:hmpf: i just realised i need to get a job in the summer and that means job hunting

ReputationRep:
    ok

ach its my auntie- she's evil :evil: she kept on telling my uncle too get off his ass and give the kids a bath dont worry, i'll get her back :evil:

thats a derby aswell :eek: its going to be a tough game!! do you think o leary should stay? and england won for once :party:

no one- just me :flute: :p: ive got till 5 am
    :eek: she best buy me a dm make up for it :cool:

o leary need to be gone asap, curbs to replace him, that would rock. i really rate him as a manager.

5am ? :eek:
    im off bed soon and thats part of the reason aint been online, not fully fit just now

ReputationRep:
    does your sister go to uni if you dont mind me askin?

:hmpf: i just realised i need to get a job in the summer and that means job hunting
    sorry i do mind ^o) :p: not hehe

nah shes on a gap year

still a long time till summer

ReputationRep:
    sorry i do mind ^o) :p: not hehe

nah shes on a gap year

still a long time till summer
    cool a gap year :cool:

don't remind me

ReputationRep:
    :eek: she best buy me a dm make up for it :cool:

o leary need to be gone asap, curbs to replace him, that would rock. i really rate him as a manager.

5am ? :eek:
    im off bed soon and thats part of the reason aint been online, not fully fut just now
    i'll make sure she does but if it doesnt make it to you its not my fault :ninja: :flute:

yeah it would, but i reckon he's probably going to manage england!! hes done good at charlton. o learly was good at leeds though

probably :p: i cant get too sleep last night i went to bed when the sun came out

have you got the flu? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    cool a gap year :cool:

don't remind me
    i just want to get studying over and done with :p:

you reminded me first :eviltongu: wheres SCx?? :p:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.