Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)

lol yeah same :hmpf: lol but cant wait till Sunday its that Islamic Relief Event of Inspiration Day at Royal Albert Hall :cool: lol
    WOW :eek: :eek: i would love to go to something like that lucky:p:

we don't have anything like that

but we do have a local mosque but females don't tend to go but pray at home instead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gameplayer_no1)
    my dad always fall asleep when he goes to the cinema thats why i tend to tell him to wait until the DVD comes out

exactly the same :ditto: :p: lol really embarrasing when he does cos he starts to snore too lol

ReputationRep:
    tell me about it :hmpf: lol

hehe yeah lol why would they complain? :p:
    My bathroom wall is next to their bedroom wall, so the noise would wake them up, not because they could see me

ReputationRep:
    exactly the same :ditto: :p: lol really embarrasing when he does cos he starts to snore too lol
    same and its embarrising because people start to look in our direction and point

ReputationRep:
    my dad always fall asleep when he goes to the cinema thats why i tend to tell him to wait until the DVD comes out
    my dad gets bored half way through a movie :eek: and starts complaining so he doesnt tend to watch them at the cinemas anymore

ReputationRep:
    WOW :eek: :eek: i would love to go to something like that lucky:p:

we don't have anything like that

but we do have a local mosque but females don't tend to go but pray at home instead
    lol, awww im gonna try and take some pics of Sami Yusuf lol but our seats are really crap theres a restriction so we only see half the stage :hmpf:

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    my dad gets bored half way through a movie :eek: and starts complaining so he doesnt tend to watch them at the cinemas anymore
    lol my dad does that if its a sequal and he hasn't seen the first one
    he'll be like 'whos that?' 'whats that all about' ect. ect :rolleyes:

btw im glad to hear i cheered you up

ReputationRep:
    pffttt :hmmm: loll i really should be getting some sleep now lol

aww, good to hear your feeling better

I'm good thanks, tired now :yawn: .. 3am :eek: lol went shopping today and did no work :flute: again lol really need to start on that :doh: lol
    well by sleep i meant 5 mins :ninja: :p: last night i went to sleep when i heard the birds singing go to bed,especially if you're waking up early tomorow

thanks its been that kinda day!

lol, only 3am ^o) lets not talk about that :p: it freaks me out :afraid: did you get me a dm? :angel:

ReputationRep:
    lol, awww im gonna try and take some pics of Sami Yusuf lol but our seats are really crap theres a restriction so we only see half the stage :hmpf:

:hugs:

that is so cool (the Sami Yusuf bit not the crappy seats ) :cool:
    :hugs: - thats for the crappy seats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nightowl)
    My bathroom wall is next to their bedroom wall, so the noise would wake them up, not because they could see me

hehe

ReputationRep:
    lol my dad does that if its a sequal and he hasn't seen the first one
    he'll be like 'whos that?' 'whats that all about' ect. ect :rolleyes:

btw im glad to hear i cheered you up
    dads eh thankfully i dont go to the cinema with my mum :p:

thanks im glad too

ReputationRep:
    I like having crappy seats, you can talk loudly about how you can't see then the people in front tend to move their heads awkwardly

ReputationRep:
    same and its embarrising because people start to look in our direction and point

the same with me too, thats also why i dont go to the cinema with my dad :p:

ReputationRep:
    dads eh thankfully i dont go to the cinema with my mum :p:

thanks im glad too
    neither do i my mum's not into movies that much and hates the cinema she says theres nothing worse than trying to watch a movie with people behind you munching loudly on popcorn and talking and being just plain annoying

ReputationRep:
    i really need to sleep my eyes are all drooping :yawn: So im off,

Night all and take care :ciao: :hugs:

Gp1 - Salaams and tc

Darth don't go to bed too late or i'll be having words with your mother :hmmm: hehe

Nightowl - welcome back to the Penguin Soc :cool: :five:

ReputationRep:
    the same with me too, thats also why i dont go to the cinema with my dad :p:
    yep i prefer going with my brothers coz they atleast pay for me
    i like going with my mates as well but they're stingy and loud

ReputationRep:
    i really need to sleep my eyes are all drooping :yawn: So im off,

Night all and take care :ciao: :hugs:

Gp1 - Salaams and tc

Darth don't go to bed too late or i'll be having words with your mother :hmmm: hehe

Nightowl - welcome back to the Penguin Soc :cool: :five:
    Salaams and t/c :wavey: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    neither do i my mum's not into movies that much and hates the cinema she says theres nothing worse than trying to watch a movie with people behind you munching loudly on popcorn and talking and being just plain annoying
    my mum isnt into movies aswell, but when she goes, my sisters go with her :evil: :p: hehe

my mum prefers them on dvd, that way she can pause it whenever she wants to :rolleyes: :p:

ReputationRep:
    my mum isnt into movies aswell, but when she goes, my sisters go with her :evil: :p: hehe

my mum prefers them on dvd, that way she can pause it whenever she wants to :rolleyes: :p:
    It would be great if you could pause something at the cinema, then make everyone else wait while you go get more popcorn

ReputationRep:

lol yep same with my mum and DVDs

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.