Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    tsr is beep beep beep :mad: i bloody wrote a whole reply out and it didnt get posted!!

meh, 2nd attempt :hmpf:

hehe i need to calm down :p: so i reckon that you can beat your bro then

trust me they're evil- there was one ickle kid who wouldnt stop crying and kept on hitting kids smaller than him!!! :mad: i was seeing red so instead of chucking him out of the house, i went out myself

meh at least your mum buys them!! since my mum 'read' that fizzy drinks are bad she stopped buying most of them :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    tsr is beep beep beep :mad: i bloody wrote a whole reply out and it didnt get posted!!

meh, 2nd attempt :hmpf:

hehe i need to calm down :p: so i reckon that you can beat your bro then

trust me they're evil- there was one ickle kid who wouldnt stop crying and kept on hitting kids smaller than him!!! :mad: i was seeing red so instead of chucking him out of the house, i went out myself

meh at least your mum buys them!! since my mum 'read' that fizzy drinks are bad she stopped buying most of them :hmpf:
    my mum buys pepsi cans that doesn't mean she gives them to us

i was trying to rep Neo earlier and i started the comment and half way through writting 'Salaams' it submitted it :mad: so now she has a rep saying 'Sal' lol

aww poor you kids can be reali rude and stupid its unbelievable that we used to be kids as well :rolleyes: but i bet i wasn't that nasty and anoying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gameplayer_no1)
    my mum buys pepsi cans that doesn't mean she gives them to us

i was trying to rep Neo earlier and i started the comment and half way through writting 'Salaams' it submitted it :mad: so now she has a rep saying 'Sal' lol

aww poor you kids can be reali rude and stupid its unbelievable that we used to be kids as well :rolleyes: but i bet i wasn't that nasty and anoying
    its time for plan B: operation liberation :cool: :p:

hehe she'll we mystified again :p:

i know!!! lol, i bet we were though kids can be nasty without knowing it. but the spoilt kids parents peeved me off the most- they didnt bloody stop him, just watched him and laughed 'thats my boy' whilst the other poor kid cried his eyes out :mad:

i dont think my dads mates will be coming to our house in a hurry :p:

ReputationRep:
    its time for plan B: operation liberation :cool: :p:

hehe she'll we mystified again :p:

i know!!! lol, i bet we were though kids can be nasty without knowing it. but the spoilt kids parents peeved me off the most- they didnt bloody stop him, just watched him and laughed 'thats my boy' whilst the other poor kid cried his eyes out :mad:

i dont think my dads mates will be coming to our house in a hurry :p:
    you shud have done something like poured coke/tango onto the nasty kid and made it out like it was a big accident

spoilt kids anoy me some much :mad: and sometimes spoilt people annoy me :mad: i know a few at my school and im glad im leaving in a few weeks and don't have to ever be near them again

ReputationRep:
    you shud have done something like poured coke/tango onto the nasty kid and made it out like it was a big accident

spoilt kids anoy me some much :mad: and sometimes spoilt people annoy me :mad: i know a few at my school and im glad im leaving in a few weeks and don't have to ever be near them again
    then i'd spoil his 'gap' top :rolleyes: but he's not if half my size :p:

i know what you mean :mad: you cant blame the young ones cos its their parents fault!! if the bloody parents cant see that the kids are jerks then they need to go to bloody specsavers. the olders are worse, cos they know that they're spoilt and take advantage. actually who wouldnt :p:

lol, you might them words back one day

ReputationRep:
    then i'd spoil his 'gap' top :rolleyes: but he's not if half my size :p:

i know what you mean :mad: you cant blame the young ones cos its their parents fault!! if the bloody parents cant see that the kids are jerks then they need to go to bloody specsavers. the olders are worse, cos they know that they're spoilt and take advantage. actually who wouldnt :p:

lol, you might them words back one day
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o............................... ................................ ............... mp3 going out of battery

i never worn Gap after my friend told me what it standed for

i doubt it mean spoilt people aren't going to change :rolleyes: once your mean and spoilt you stay that way until someone beats you up or you go bankrupt

ReputationRep:
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o............................... ................................ ............... mp3 going out of battery

i never worn Gap after my friend told me what it standed for

i doubt it mean spoilt people aren't going to change :rolleyes: once your mean and spoilt you stay that way until someone beats you up or you go bankrupt
    charge it then? :p:

lol, i dont really mind about that but it was funny when i was told it

bankrupt me thinks :p: i dunno tbh, cos one of my best friends was kinda spoilt (only girl) but she was great ach well she's probably the minority

ReputationRep:
    charge it then? :p:

lol, i dont really mind about that but it was funny when i was told it

bankrupt me thinks :p: i dunno tbh, cos one of my best friends was kinda spoilt (only girl) but she was great ach well she's probably the minority
    i didn't mean all spoilt people i know someone whose sort of spoilt as well and she's a great laugh to be around

i was talkin about about the reali small group of mean spoilt people who look down on others becuase they think they're better than everyone else and think that other peolple don't have feelings hope that makes sense and don't get me wrong i wouldn't wish anyone to go bankrupt coz thats just reali mean

ReputationRep:
    i didn't mean all spoilt people i know someone whose sort of spoilt as well and she's a great laugh to be around

i was talkin about about the reali small group of mean spoilt people who look down on others becuase they think they're better than everyone else and think that other peolple don't have feelings hope that makes sense and don't get me wrong i wouldn't wish anyone to go bankrupt coz thats just reali mean
    dont worry i understand nah its not mean, its evil :evil: hehe

lets leave the mean spoilt people wherever they are

it feels wierd being up at this time, cos it doesnt feel like 3:40am!! gosh it feels like 12ish :p: has everyone gone 2 sleep at your house?

ReputationRep:
    dont worry i understand nah its not mean, its evil :evil: hehe

lets leave the mean spoilt people wherever they are

it feels wierd being up at this time, cos it doesnt feel like 3:40am!! gosh it feels like 12ish :p: has everyone gone 2 sleep at your house?
    yep lets change the conversation

3.40 :eek: :eek:

nope my older brothers just told me to get of the computor and go to sleep so im guessing that hes awake either that or he sleep walks :p:

how about you? everyone snoozing in your house?

ReputationRep:
    yep lets change the conversation

3.40 :eek: :eek:

nope my older brothers just told me to get of the computor and go to sleep so im guessing that hes awake either that or he sleep walks :p:

how about you? everyone snoozing in your house?
    yep

i know, it doesnt feel like it does it?? weird :s: im not even bloody tired :hmpf:

hehe, he's a sleep walker cool yep everyone in my house is asleep- and everyone probaby thinks that im asleep too :eek: if either of my parents wake up to go to the loo im in for it

ReputationRep:
    yep

i know, it doesnt feel like it does it?? weird :s: im not even bloody tired :hmpf:

hehe, he's a sleep walker cool yep everyone in my house is asleep- and everyone probaby thinks that im asleep too :eek: if either of my parents wake up to go to the loo im in for it
    sorri my brother wanted to check something on ebay

my parents would have a major go at me becuase it would explain why i get up so late the next day

ReputationRep:
    sorri my brother wanted to check something on ebay

my parents would have a major go at me becuase it would explain why i get up so late the next day
    np

hehe do you feel tired? im tempted to do some maths, but that wont be right :p:

ReputationRep:
    np

hehe do you feel tired? im tempted to do some maths, but that wont be right :p:
    :hmmm:

maths :eek: are you high on tango or something :p:

im starting to get tired but if i go to bed i'll end staying awake all night coz i cant sleep and thats a waste of night/morning

ReputationRep:
    :hmmm:

maths :eek: are you high on tango or something :p:

im starting to get tired but if i go to bed i'll end staying awake all night coz i cant sleep and thats a waste of night/morning
    lol no :p: but i was bored a while back

i am a bit tired, but just cant be bothered going to sleep :s: its stupid me thinks, but i guess its happening all over again

ReputationRep:
    lol no :p: but i was bored a while back

i am a bit tired, but just cant be bothered going to sleep :s: its stupid me thinks, but i guess its happening all over again
    lol
    i bet when term starts again i wouldn't be able to stay up past 12am

ReputationRep:
    lol
    i bet when term starts again i wouldn't be able to stay up past 12am
    you're right there wireless internet is a curse :hmmm: i need to bloody exercise self control!!! im going to try to come on tsr less frequently for the coming week i cant afford to muck up

ReputationRep:
    you're right there wireless internet is a curse :hmmm: i need to bloody exercise self control!!! im going to try to come on tsr less frequently for the coming week i cant afford to muck up
    i won't be on much either because i go back next week on wednesday but with so much revision to do i reali wont have time

i worked out earlier that i have to sit 15 exams in May/June :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    i won't be on much either because i go back next week on wednesday but with so much revision to do i reali wont have time

i worked out earlier that i have to sit 15 exams in May/June :eek: :eek:
    so you go back on the 19th :eek:?? need to exercise some bloody self control. btw have i spelt exercise right? :p:

15 exams!! ouch, i only have to sit 9 crappy hard ones

ReputationRep:
    so you go back on the 19th :eek:?? need to exercise some bloody self control. btw have i spelt exercise right? :p:

15 exams!! ouch, i only have to sit 9 crappy hard ones
    i think all my exams are going to be hard :bawling:

yep you spelt it right :p:

i better go now if i even want to attempt to get up tomorrow i mean later on today

:yawn:

byebye Darth :wavey:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Who is going to be the top scorer of the World Cup in 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.