Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockelinho)
    Dude...I caught last 15 mins of Apprentice. The game was far more important :cool:

Hey sc.
    heya, hows you?

ReputationRep:
    Dude...I caught last 15 mins of Apprentice. The game was far more important :cool:

Hey sc.
    well since i forgot to hide the remote, i had to suffer in silence :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nightowl)
    I be savvy merci! You be savvy matey? yarrr.
    yaar hehe

is Pirates of the Carribean 2 out yet?

ReputationRep:
    I be fine merci just 101 points away from gem :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    yaar hehe

is Pirates of the Carribean 2 out yet?
    not yet, Can't wait for Capt. Jack Sparrow to return!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    heya, hows you?
    Could be better, LOL

Well, not bad actually. Yourself?

dartho..omg, you crazio. You missed a killer game. Probably the best the competition will see :cool:

Nah, only joking. Was ok. We did the job at least. I think we'll score over there.

ReputationRep:
    Could be better, LOL

dartho..omg, you crazio. You missed a killer game. Probably the best the competition will see :cool:

Nah, only joking. Was ok. We did the job at least. I think we'll score over there.
    lol hope you are well soon then

I'm good thanks, little sleeepyy :yawn: might head off to bed soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    lol :p: i knoww i was thinking how quick it has gone already :bawling: how comes? @ crappy day. Thats the one subject which i really need to start R on, maths :hmpf: and its my first exam :afraid: same :five: lol my dad asked the other day what my January exam results were :flute: still haven't told him :ninja: lol

tiring :sleep: mostly trying to do the open book exam and researching on it. But tomorow should be a good day, going out with a few friends for dessert, then another mate coming round then off to the mosque and then sleep lol
    meh :hmpf: not so well :s: 4 questions, limited of 1000 words, just finished the first question which took me 300 words :eek: :banghead: lol
    well if we'd utilised it properly we wouldnt be thinking that :p: i dunno tbh- its just been one of them days. my grandmas staying over and she's ill so the my mum and dad have been stressed out, and they keep stressing everyone else aswell :hmpf:
    maths R is better than chem/bio R it just that i didnt realise how much i had too do. i got an email from a girl in my fmaths class telling me that the cw which i thought was a mock one is the actual cw (i'd missed the last lesson ) now im freaking out cos she's stuck aswell!! i dunno wot to do! my first exams is maths aswell :p: lol, when i told my dad my results he got confused cos he doesnt understand the module system :p: gah- i think im stressing out too much

cool, have a good time tomorow i'm looking forward to saturday, cos my mates might be having a little reunion! i hope it happens, cos it'll be good to see some old faces

does it have to be exactly 1000 words :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I be fine merci just 101 points away from gem :eek:
    do you mean from another shiny? :s: cos i cant remember whether or not you had one :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yep, 101 from my second shiny, I got my first shiny in February.

ReputationRep:
    not yet, Can't wait for Capt. Jack Sparrow to return!
    it should be good the first one was great :p: phew you didnt forget 'Captain'

ReputationRep:
    I am respectful to my superiors!

The title sounds good.. and the cast:

Bill Nighy .... Davy Jones

ReputationRep:
    Thank you Darth you are far too kind :love::love:

ReputationRep:
    Could be better, LOL

:eek: you had me worried for a second :p:

hopefully you will, and if you do villareal will need 3 goals :cool:

ReputationRep:
    They won't even score 1 against the meanest defence in CL history :cool: (hopefully)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    well if we'd utilised it properly we wouldnt be thinking that :p: i dunno tbh- its just been one of them days. my grandmas staying over and she's ill so the my mum and dad have been stressed out, and they keep stressing everyone else aswell :hmpf:
    maths R is better than chem/bio R it just that i didnt realise how much i had too do. i got an email from a girl in my fmaths class telling me that the cw which i thought was a mock one is the actual cw (i'd missed the last lesson ) now im freaking out cos she's stuck aswell!! i dunno wot to do! my first exams is maths aswell :p: lol, when i told my dad my results he got confused cos he doesnt understand the module system :p: gah- i think im stressing out too much

cool, have a good time tomorow i'm looking forward to saturday, cos my mates might be having a little reunion! i hope it happens, cos it'll be good to see some old faces

does it have to be exactly 1000 words :eek:
    :hugs: hope your gran gets better soon and good luck on the coursework i was looking for the maths book... and the contents, so much :eek: :hmpf: i know how you feel @ stressing out

thanks ooo that'll be cool im going to women self defence classes on saturday :eek: lol

im off to sleep:yawn:

Night everyone :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    nite dude.

ReputationRep:
    I am respectful to my superiors!

The title sounds good.. and the cast:

Bill Nighy .... Davy Jones

lol i should hope so too :p:

:wtf?: im not too good with names!

ReputationRep:
    I'll follow suit, Night SC! Night Darth Thanks again :love:! Night Mockel :hello:

:goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    nite night.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.