The Student Room Group
Reply 52040
Nightowl
Good afternoon :biggrin: :penguin:

:wavey:

How are you?
I am fine thank you! My next post is going to be in the milestone thread - post 3000!
Reply 52042
Nightowl
I am fine thank you! My next post is going to be in the milestone thread - post 3000!

Oooo nice :party:
rahmed
Oi!! Go back to revising organic chemistry reactions! :p:

i've had enough of chemistry for one day
Reply 52044
iceman_jondoe
i've had enough of chemistry for one day

I can understand that :eek: I tried to do some chemistry revision in one of my frees, i nearly died of boredom
:crast: I really should be studying :frown::frown:
woo! :congrats:
Reply 52047
Neo~
:crast: I really should be studying :frown::frown:

Im also :crast: I should be doing my geography coursework, but i really dont have the energy, and well im not in the mood :frown:
~NC~
Im also :crast: I should be doing my geography coursework, but i really dont have the energy, and well im not in the mood :frown:

Ditto :frown:
But I have my mock soon :frown: which means I better go...:frown:
I hate this, but I'm going :frown: cya hayley! :hugs: & good luck
Reply 52049
Neo~
Ditto :frown:
But I have my mock soon :frown: which means I better go...:frown:
I hate this, but I'm going :frown: cya hayley! :hugs: & good luck

Aww ok, i wish you luck with your mock, not that you need it :p:
:ciao:
~NC~
Aww ok, i wish you luck with your mock, not that you need it :p:
:ciao:

course I need it! Like an IV! :biggrin::biggrin: Thanks! Byeeeeeee! :frown::frown:
Reply 52051
Neo~
course I need it! Like an IV! :biggrin::biggrin: Thanks! Byeeeeeee! :frown::frown:

Lol well in that case ill wish you luck :wink:
Have fun revising :eek: :wavey:
Reply 52052
o0o, i have my lottery program!

Here is how it will work:

Everyone with over 100 posts on this thread will be put into the program, and that program will pick a username at random. If your username comes up you get rep! :biggrin: This draw will be done every friday! I will check the thread posting level for each user every week, so once you reach 100+ posts you will be added to the program! You don't have to do anything either. :smile: The first draw is tomorrow at 6pm! :biggrin:
Reply 52053
LPK
o0o, i have my lottery program!

Here is how it will work:

Everyone with over 100 posts on this thread will be put into the program, and that program will pick a username at random. If your username comes up you get rep! :biggrin: This draw will be done every friday! I will check the thread posting level for each user every week, so once you reach 100+ posts you will be added to the program! You don't have to do anything either. :smile: The first draw is tomorrow at 6pm! :biggrin:

Oooo nice idea :biggrin: Im liking it, well i guess im entered considering i have way over 1000 posts on this thread :redface:
Reply 52054
It is also posted in the Interactive section now. :smile:

Now to sort out the list. :hmmmm:
Reply 52055
LPK
It is also posted in the Interactive section now. :smile:

Now to sort out the list. :hmmmm:

Ooo nice :biggrin:
lol good luck sorting out the list :p:

i hope this is better than most of your wacky ideas :hmmm: that PP thing was a mess :rofl:
Reply 52057
The Centipe

i hope this is better than most of your wacky ideas :hmmm: that PP thing was a mess :rofl:

Lol, it certainly looks like a good idea.
Have you seen the list, Darth has over 7000 posts on here :eek:
Reply 52058
The Centipe

that required a lot of time :eek:
Reply 52059
The Entrants:

darth_vader05, SketchyCanvas, Jack Twist, saiyamana, Tammy, Aphrodite, ~NC~, Twaffy, xXlil'-AngelXx, lil_groovy_dude, oneway, The Centipe, Steph!, vin, Neo~, Cronus, Shylock, gameplayer_no1, The Canadian, yourjoyismylow, Fluent In Lies, yo-less, Tom, Phonicslass, Nightowl, Anived, Cindy, F1 Fanatic, mockelinho, Helzerel, iceman_jondoe, Angel Interceptor, Scubar, xemilyx, 6+6=6, Elements, Mystical

First draw is tomorrow at approximately 6pm. :smile: