Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    I sooooo happy today my mammy came home with my professional formal photograph!!!!!!!!! xoxo
    --------------
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    :hello: how was the baby - sitting.
    It was awful.......... I hate having to give the little chick her injections xoxo

unfortunately,the pizza dudes won't deliver the stuff:hmpf:we'll have to stick to guinea pig ...roast,me thinks!
    *lights fire*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammy_girl)
    I sooooo happy today my mammy came home with my professional formal photograph!!!!!!!!! xoxo
    --------------

It was awful.......... I hate having to give the little chick her injections xoxo
    you have to give injections :eek:

how were the photos?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    unfortunately,the pizza dudes won't deliver the stuff:hmpf:we'll have to stick to guinea pig ...roast,me thinks!
    *lights fire*
    :hmpf: so much for having a party

ReputationRep:
    you have to give injections :eek:

how were the photos?
    yeah shes diabetic so i gotta give her, her insulin don't like doing it ...... lol i'll upload one now.......it was a piccy taken of a piccy with my camera fone lol xoxo
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    ^o) - you have to right please the same number of times that you wrote yes :p:
    nope!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trish xx)
    nope!
    yes :mad:

ReputationRep:
    yeah shes diabetic so i gotta give her, her insulin don't like doing it ...... lol i'll upload one now.......it was a piccy taken of a piccy with my camera fone lol xoxo
    cool picture tammy :hugs: :adore:

i need to leave again:mad: ****!

i mean good night

ReputationRep:
    yes :mad:
    nah ah! nope, no way hozay
    --------------

i mean good night
    night! :hugs:

ReputationRep:

i mean good night
    :ciao: remember to bring the pizza next time :vader::p:

ReputationRep:
    nah ah! nope, no way hozay
    --------------
    night! :hugs:
    but i thought you wanted to be my apprentice

ReputationRep:
    cool picture tammy :hugs: :adore:
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwww thank you :blush: :hugs: xoxo

ReputationRep:
    boing! alright darth?

ReputationRep:
    but i thought you wanted to be my apprentice
    i do but please is a lot harder to type
    please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please?

ReputationRep:
    I'm bored - oh and see that fella in the piccy darth along with me I'm goin out to see him tonight :blush: :angel: xoxo

ReputationRep:
    please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please?
    ctrl-v, however, isn't. :p:

ReputationRep:
    use copy and paste :rolleyes: lol - you've got the job!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StriatedCentipe)
    boing! alright darth?
    i'm cool what about you? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I'm bored - oh and see that fella in the piccy darth along with me I'm goin out to see him tonight :blush: :angel: xoxo
    have a nice time and dont tel lucas:p:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.