Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    OMG wats that? LOLZ
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    LOLZ innit, wat kinda of car u gettin me?
    well since you didnt specify which car you wanted, i erm got you a toy smart car :cool: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gameplayer_no1)
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

OMG- r u been like mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    well since you didnt specify which car you wanted, i erm got you a toy smart car :cool: :p:

OMG-that is so nice of ya, im gonna sell it in the local car booty- to get some cash, so I can go 2 da pub, innit. LOL!

ReputationRep:
    hey :wavey: its not my fault you've not been online at this time anymore :hmmm: :p:

nothing at the moment haha im being evil- but she wanted to play pay day so i gave in a played with her :hmpf:

i've been good thanks had a great day today (mates reunion :p: ) how've you been?
    ive been hiding underneath a pile of unfinished coursewrork :s: but ive nearly got it done give me a week or two and everything will be done and dusted

i haven't been online much i cant help it been busy but when i do come online no-ones on :rolleyes: anoying or what

aww aren't you a nice big brother :p: if my brother asked me to play a game with him i would suggest 'hide and seek' i would let him hide and i would go and watch TV :evil:

ReputationRep:
    OMG-that is so nice of ya, im gonna sell it in the local car booty- to get some cash, so I can go 2 da pub, innit. LOL!
    :p:cant you go to the pub without cash? :s: :p:

ReputationRep:
    OMG- r u been like mean?
    ^o) ok now you reali do sound like chav :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    :p:cant you go to the pub without cash? :s: :p:

OMG dat is so tru. like just like flirt with da older guys, so they buy me drinks, innit LOLZ!

ReputationRep:
    ^o) ok now you reali do sound like chav :rolleyes:

OMG, wat iz a chav?

ReputationRep:
    OMG, wat iz a chav?
    :hmmm: look it up :p:

ReputationRep:
    ive been hiding underneath a pile of unfinished coursewrork :s: but ive nearly got it done give me a week or two and everything will be done and dusted

i haven't been online much i cant help it been busy but when i do come online no-ones on :rolleyes: anoying or what

aww aren't you a nice big brother :p: if my brother asked me to play a game with him i would suggest 'hide and seek' i would let him hide and i would go and watch TV :evil:
    ach dont remind me only one day left of doing nothing :hmpf: you only need a week

i only come online at this time mostly :s: i didnt ask her to play with me :hmmm: she was bored and i think kinda peeved cos no one cared thats it her birthday so she rounded everyone up for a game of payday she wasnt too pleased when i won though :p:

ReputationRep:
    :hmmm: :tsr2:

OMG!

okay im off now guys and girls. have a nice nite and sweet dreams

LOLZ:p:

ReputationRep:
    OMG dat is so tru. like just like flirt with da older guys, so they buy me drinks, innit LOLZ!
    is that what they do?? :ninja: or you can just not drink

ReputationRep:
    ach dont remind me only one day left of doing nothing :hmpf: you only need a week

i only come online at this time mostly :s: i didnt ask her to play with me :hmmm: she was bored and i think kinda peeved cos no one cared thats it her birthday so she rounded everyone up for a game of payday she wasnt too pleased when i won though :p:
    im usually in bed or getting ready for bed at this time :rolleyes: (on a school night)

enjoy your last day of doing nothing then by doing nothing

aww now you sound like an even nicer big brother by rounding everyone up to play :p:

the last time we played monopoly as a family ended up with everyone yelling at each other and me throwing those green house at my big brother
    good times

ReputationRep:
    OMG!

hehe night jack :ciao: tc and dont let the bed bugs bite

ReputationRep:
    OMG!

OMG like cya :p:

nite
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    im usually in bed or getting ready for bed at this time :rolleyes: (on a school night)

enjoy your last day of doing nothing then by doing nothing

aww now you sound like an even nicer big brother by rounding everyone up to play :p:

the last time we played monopoly as a family ended up with everyone yelling at each other and me throwing those green house at my big brother
    good times
    have your holidays finished? :eek:

I will

:hmmm: she rounded them up!!! :eek: i just won the game (got lucky tbh :p: )

its impossible to play monoply with my family!! cos no one sells houses to each other :hmpf: and i never get the ones i want!

ReputationRep:
    have your holidays finished? :eek:

I will

:hmmm: she rounded them up!!! :eek: i just won the game (got lucky tbh :p: )

its impossible to play monoply with my family!! cos no one sells houses to each other :hmpf: and i never get the ones i want!
    yep they finished on wednesday thats why i havent been online much

thats like me i never get the street that i want :rolleyes: and so we end up selling each other the streets for twice the price ( i know thats not how you play but oh well this way is more fun). someone always trys to nick £500 from the bank and thats when the arguing starts

we never play board games as a family anymore everyones to busy doing there own thing

ReputationRep:
    yep they finished on wednesday thats why i havent been online much

thats like me i never get the street that i want :rolleyes: and so we end up selling each other the streets for twice the price ( i know thats not how you play but oh well this way is more fun). someone always trys to nick £500 from the bank and thats when the arguing starts

we never play board games as a family anymore everyones to busy doing there own thing
    that explains it :p: i think im not going to be onine for a while, just will come on for five minutes. 'so much to do, so little time' :p: :ninja:

haha, and then my little sister goes crying to my dad that no ones giving her the house:rolleyes: :p: you see i always be the banker so no one touches the bank apart from me :bandit: i hate it when my sisters start charging each other half price when they land on each others monoplies cos then the game never ends :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    that explains it :p: i think im not going to be onine for a while, just will come on for five minutes. 'so much to do, so little time' :p: :ninja:

haha, and then my little sister goes crying to my dad that no ones giving her the house:rolleyes: :p: you see i always be the banker so no one touches the bank apart from me :bandit: i hate it when my sisters start charging each other half price when they land on each others monoplies cos then the game never ends :hmmm:
    thats what ive been doing coming on for 5 minutes then back to do some work

oh my brothers charge each other extra when they land on each others property :rolleyes: im never the banker coz then i get confused trying to play the game and be the banker

i found out some great news yesterday i got a A* on my history coursework wohoooo

- just a random fact that i thought you'd like to know

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.