Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1 fanatic)
    Well GP has good connotations for me so thats all good . Oh you can call me F1F or F1 or Stu or whatever...

Probably you are worrying about worrying Darth, its always hard not to panic. I've done it myself on a few occasions. Just make sure you are prepared and it will be much easier.

Sorry for the pauses btw, Im trying to update my thread which got hashed up after the upgrade. Its taking ages and is somewhat of a mammoth project :rolleyes:
    cool :cool:

so how have you been F1 ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gameplayer_no1)
    yep ive seen signs good movie but i was reali freaked out when i first watched it , that bit with the alien walking past the bush at the kids party :eek: :eek: :eek: but i liked scary movie 3 were they made fun of it

have you seen scary movie 3?
    it was great the first time i watched it it made me jump (when he chopped the aliens fingers off!)

i've watched a scary movie but dont know which one so i'll be safe in answering no :p:

ReputationRep:
    http://thestudentroom.co.uk/showthre...39#post2201539

my current students thread in the oxford forum... its taken years to do...

Im good thanks GP . Work is starting to get nasty. Spent a whole day today trying to get my head around something ridiculously tricky. Made my head hurt!

ReputationRep:
    :banghead:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    morning :p: how be you? :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    morning :p: how be you? :s:
    lol morning :p:

just realised im half way through that darn chemistry paper and its due in on Monday hows you?

ReputationRep:
    hey

:hugs:

ReputationRep:

just realised im half way through that darn chemistry paper and its due in on Monday hows you?
    whoops :s:

hey SC

ReputationRep:
    hey

:hugs:
    heya :hugs: hows you?

ReputationRep:

Im good thanks GP . Work is starting to get nasty. Spent a whole day today trying to get my head around something ridiculously tricky. Made my head hurt!
    wow, you have put a lot of effort into that

i relaxed toay :flute: :p:

ReputationRep:
    it was great the first time i watched it it made me jump (when he chopped the aliens fingers off!)

i've watched a scary movie but dont know which one so i'll be safe in answering no :p:
    oooo that was reali sick i didnt like that bit when there was a flashback and Mel Gibsons wife was pinned to the tree

hehe i cant remember the first two but i remember the 3rd one becuase i saw it a while back

ReputationRep:

:p:

:hugs: dont worry about it, at least you've done half of it i've decided to dedicate tomorow for all my hws and that darn coursework

i'm good thanks had that reunion thingy with mates today and it went really well, since I've got home I've been on cloud number 9

hows your day been?

ReputationRep:

awww that must be reali anoying

ReputationRep:
    heya :hugs: hows you?
    im ok but more important how are you? from your post you look fustrated :hugs: or just like this smilie - :banghead::p:

ReputationRep:
    oooo that was reali sick i didnt like that bit when there was a flashback and Mel Gibsons wife was pinned to the tree

hehe i cant remember the first two but i remember the 3rd one becuase i saw it a while back
    yep that was gross :s: and that little boy was freaky :p: i need to watch that movie again i think :cool:

was simon cowell in one of them? :ninja: i dont know why but thats the only thing that i'm remembering :p:

ReputationRep:
    :p:

:hugs: dont worry about it, at least you've done half of it i've decided to dedicate tomorow for all my hws and that darn coursework

i'm good thanks had that reunion thingy with mates today and it went really well, since I've got home I've been on cloud number 9

hows your day been?
    yeah thanks :hugs: i think tomorow is gonna be totally focused on doing the work i suppose to of done during the hols ( :flute: ) and finsing off the open book exam.

lol cool

i had a good day thanks also been on cloud 9 Spent the whol day with my 2 mates since i've known now for a decade :eek: it went, mosque, park, their nan's house and just chillded and decided to have a all girls party based on james bond girls theme :eek: lol

And also been bored so been edditing some photos for the first time, here ones
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    im ok but more important how are you? from your post you look fustrated :hugs: or just like this smilie - :banghead::p:
    awwww :hugs: just worried cos have little time to finish a huge amount of work

ReputationRep:
    yep that was gross :s: and that little boy was freaky :p: i need to watch that movie again i think :cool:

was simon cowell in one of them? :ninja: i dont know why but thats the only thing that i'm remembering :p:
    lol i want to watch the village now i dont know why

yep he was in the 3rd one he got shot in the 8-mile scene

ReputationRep:
    yeah thanks :hugs: i think tomorow is gonna be totally focused on doing the work i suppose to of done during the hols ( :flute: ) and finsing off the open book exam.

lol cool

i had a good day thanks also been on cloud 9 Spent the whol day with my 2 mates since i've known now for a decade :eek: it went, mosque, park, their nan's house and just chillded and decided to have a all girls party based on james bond girls theme :eek: lol

And also been bored so been edditing some photos for the first time, here ones
    hopefully we'll both complete our work

you must have been on cloud 10 cloud 9 aint that big :eek: :p: one of my mates that came today has been known to me since primary school it was a shame though cos two couldnt make it :hmmm:

jame bond girls theme eh? :p: tomorow never dies came on today, you should have watched it

nutin much :p: hehe is that you? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    awwww :hugs: just worried cos have little time to finish a huge amount of work

i know how you feel :hugs:

that pic you edited is reali cool :cool: random but cool :cool:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.