Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    OMG what did i miss? TSR went weird on me :motz:
    OMG jack thought we were a couple

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    hey mr vader hows u?

ReputationRep:
    Heya :wavey: how was your day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    OMG jack thought we were a couple
    lol

ReputationRep:
    :p:

just realised, i dont believe in god :rolleyes:
    OMG- what deep thoughts your having

ReputationRep:
    hey mr vader hows u?
    hey saiyamana im good thanks, how are you?

ReputationRep:
    Heya :wavey: how was your day?
    hey :wavey: my day was a typical monday morning!! i ended up over sleeping and turning up 15mins late for my 1st lesson. which was pointless because the teacher was clueless as to what was going on around her, but i couldnt sleep because my mate kept on kicking me :hmmm: i've been a zombie the whole had a nap at7:30ish and woke up a while ago

hows your day been?

ReputationRep:
    hey :wavey: my day was a typical monday morning!! i ended up over sleeping and turning up 15mins late for my 1st lesson. which was pointless because the teacher was clueless as to what was going on around her, but i couldnt sleep because my mate kept on kicking me :hmmm: i've been a zombie the whole had a nap at7:30ish and woke up a while ago

hows your day been?

:rofl: OMG, what a lovely friend:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    :rofl: OMG, what a lovely friend:p:
    ^o) bloody idiot thats what he is!!! :p: its cos the teacher kept on picking on him :hmpf:

how be you?

ReputationRep:
    did somebody say OMG?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Centipe)
    did somebody say OMG?!
    OMG I did. OMG!

ReputationRep:

hows your day been?
    lol i also woke up late :flute: an hour late :p: lol but had a free in the morning so didnt miss anything lol I couldnt go sleep at all last night, went to sleep round 4am :hmmm: its cos of late night TSR during the hols :hmmm: loll :p: So came home and fell asleep, woke up a few hours ago :p: lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Centipe)
    did somebody say OMG?!
    eyes still opn eh? :P

ReputationRep:
    lol i also woke up late :flute: an hour late :p: lol but had a free in the morning so didnt miss anything lol I couldnt go sleep at all last night, went to sleep round 4am :hmmm: its cos of late night TSR during the hols :hmmm: loll :p: So came home and fell asleep, woke up a few hours ago :p: lol
    i went to sleep a bit later than that that darn cw did you finish your open book thing? my mum clicked on that i'm awake cos my cosuin sis who's expecting rang my mum early in the morning and my room light was on :eek: (was a false alarm ) i know what you mean, i'm going to do my hw then go to sleep in a bit! how long did you sleep for? :hmmm: :p:

ReputationRep:
    eyes still opn eh? :P
    yeah msn?

ReputationRep:
    i went to sleep a bit later than that that darn cw did you finish your open book thing? my mum clicked on that i'm awake cos my cosuin sis who's expecting rang my mum early in the morning and my room light was on :eek: (was a false alarm ) i know what you mean, i'm going to do my hw then go to sleep in a bit! how long did you sleep for? :hmmm: :p:
    lol what timr you go to sleep? :hmmm: yeah i just managed to finish it, but went over the 1000 word limit...just a little.... by 200 words :flute: :p: so had to cut down and eventually when to 998words lol hehe, erm i dont know how long i slep for :hmmmm2: i found out today i have low blood pressure :hmpf: so slept longer and had annoying headache :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    lol what timr you go to sleep? :hmmm: yeah i just managed to finish it, but went over the 1000 word limit...just a little.... by 200 words :flute: :p: so had to cut down and eventually when to 998words lol hehe, erm i dont know how long i slep for :hmmmm2: i found out today i have low blood pressure :hmpf: so slept longer and had annoying headache :hmpf:
    one or two hours after yourself :flute: :p: :ninja: at least you finished it i'm dreading what my maths teacher is going to sat to me today :eek: low blood pressure!!! i didnt know kids could get that! my mum has it aswell have you got low iron conc in your body?

ReputationRep:
    one or two hours after yourself :flute: :p: :ninja: at least you finished it i'm dreading what my maths teacher is going to sat to me today :eek: low blood pressure!!! i didnt know kids could get that! my mum has it aswell have you got low iron conc in your body?
    :eek: tut tut :hmmm: lol :p: yeah so glad its all finished! lol how comes? yh i didnt know that either, we have a test your blood pressure kit for homeuse and i did it on friday, low blood pressure round 58-63 and then today with 60 :hmpf: i dunno :dontknow: i have thalasemia trate, only a carrier but can be prone to anemia so maybe its that? :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: tut tut :hmmm: lol :p: yeah so glad its all finished! lol how comes? yh i didnt know that either, we have a test your blood pressure kit for homeuse and i did it on friday, low blood pressure round 58-63 and then today with 60 :hmpf: i dunno :dontknow: i have thalasemia trate, only a carrier but can be prone to anemia so maybe its that? :hmmmm:
    :p: i didnt manage to complete it, so i left it on his desk when he wasnt there have you been to the doctors?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.