Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    :p: i didnt manage to complete it, so i left it on his desk when he wasnt there have you been to the doctors?
    hehe Nah not yet, gonna book an appointment. But now i have to put the giving blood on hold, i was gonna make an appointment to give blood but dont think i can now with low blood pressure :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    hehe Nah not yet, gonna book an appointment. But now i have to put the giving blood on hold, i was gonna make an appointment to give blood but dont think i can now with low blood pressure :hmpf:
    you were going to give blood!!:cool: my mate gave a pint the other day and her mum freaked at her :p:

you might be able to but its best to get it checked

ReputationRep:
    you were going to give blood!!:cool: my mate gave a pint the other day and her mum freaked at her :p:

you might be able to but its best to get it checked
    lol yeah my mum is still freaking out when i told her :p:

yeah

i'm going birmigham (sp? :p: ) on Sunday :eek: lol my cousin just had a baby girl so going to visit the newborn

ReputationRep:
    lol yeah my mum is still freaking out when i told her :p:

yeah

i'm going birmigham (sp? :p: ) on Sunday :eek: lol my cousin just had a baby girl so going to visit the newborn
    so she should one pint is a lot!!

birmingham :cool: oh cool one of my cousins in birmingham had a baby girl a while back aswell whereabouts you going?

ReputationRep:
    so she should one pint is a lot!!

birmingham :cool: oh cool one of my cousins in birmingham had a baby girl a while back aswell whereabouts you going?
    lol, :flute: i dont think she wants me to give blood at all cos she thinks im too young :rolleyes: even though its from 17+ :p:

aww, she had one girl about a year or two ago then another girl :eek: apparently its called Burnt on trent or sumthing like that :p:

ReputationRep:
    lol, :flute: i dont think she wants me to give blood at all cos she thinks im too young :rolleyes: even though its from 17+ :p:

aww, she had one girl about a year or two ago then another girl :eek: apparently its called Burnt on trent or sumthing like that :p:
    are you 17:eek: :eek: i cant give blood yet- aint got my card!!

phew i thought me might be talking about the same person then:cool: cant say i've heard of that place :p: Shylock will probably know though

ReputationRep:
    are you 17:eek: :eek: i cant give blood yet- aint got my card!!

phew i thought me might be talking about the same person then:cool: cant say i've heard of that place :p: Shylock will probably know though
    lol yeah, what age did you think i was :p: card? lol

loll :p: cool will ask her

ReputationRep:
    lol yeah, what age did you think i was :p: card? lol

loll :p: cool will ask her
    16 aint you supposed to get a card from BHF?? my sister was sent one telling her that she can donate blood? :s:

hehe, i went near edgbaston

ReputationRep:
    16 aint you supposed to get a card from BHF?? my sister was sent one telling her that she can donate blood? :s:

hehe, i went near edgbaston
    lol :p: i dunno, i just got a little through the post about the nearest places you can donate blood :hmmmm2:

loll thats one heck of a name @ edgbaston :p:

ReputationRep:
    lol :p: i dunno, i just got a little through the post about the nearest places you can donate blood :hmmmm2:

loll thats one heck of a name @ edgbaston :p:
    i dunno :s: but its a good thing though

the only reason i remembered it cos theres a cricket ground there was today your first day back at college?

ReputationRep:
    i dunno :s: but its a good thing though

the only reason i remembered it cos theres a cricket ground there was today your first day back at college?
    lol, yeah

lol :p: yeah it was, had stats and chemistry :hmpf: and tomorow i finish early lol was it your first day?

ReputationRep:
    lol, yeah

lol :p: yeah it was, had stats and chemistry :hmpf: and tomorow i finish early lol was it your first day?
    :five: i had the same lessons my hands all went blue in chemistry today cos i spilt the solution on myself, and i won a bet with my mate :cool:

how come you finish early tomorrow? :hmmm: i get home at fiveish tomorrow yep it was dont want to go tomorrow, cos i havent done my hw

ReputationRep:
    :five: i had the same lessons my hands all went blue in chemistry today cos i spilt the solution on myself, and i won a bet with my mate :cool:

how come you finish early tomorrow? :hmmm: i get home at fiveish tomorrow yep it was dont want to go tomorrow, cos i havent done my hw

lol :cool:, blue? :eek: what was the bet? :hmmm: lol

every tuesday and thursdays i finish at 2:30pm awww, what hw is it?

ReputationRep:
    lol :cool:, blue? :eek: what was the bet? :hmmm: lol

every tuesday and thursdays i finish at 2:30pm awww, what hw is it?
    cos of the copper (sulphate!!) eekk:eek: just remembered!! my mate reckoned that we had a test in chem today but we didnt so i won a coke bottle my mate wanted to bet a fiver but i didnt have a fiver, but now im wishing that i had bet a fiver:hmmm:

:hmpf: not fair!! I never finish early !! maths hw :eek:

ReputationRep:
    cos of the copper (sulphate!!) eekk:eek: just remembered!! my mate reckoned that we had a test in chem today but we didnt so i won a coke bottle my mate wanted to bet a fiver but i didnt have a fiver, but now im wishing that i had bet a fiver:hmmm:

:hmpf: not fair!! I never finish early !! maths hw :eek:
    :eek: see you were just talking about that the other day in ISOC and then you spill it on ur hands :eek: :hmmm: lol :p: hehe

:bandit: :p: lol is that a grin ( ) near the word 'maths'? :eek: lol :p:

im off to bed, got a headache and lil dizzy from the low blood pressure :motz:

Night :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: see you were just talking about that the other day in ISOC and then you spill it on ur hands :eek: :hmmm: lol :p: hehe

:bandit: :p: lol is that a grin ( ) near the word 'maths'? :eek: lol :p:

im off to bed, got a headache and lil dizzy from the low blood pressure :motz:

Night :ciao:
    i know :eek: i dont know if i ate any by accident :eek: dammit!!

erm :ninja: maybe haha

ok, night tc :ciao: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Good morning you fine fine people ! ahhh i have no idea why i'm up so early and its my first day back at school today woo ! :eek: i'm having fun revising for a bio unit 5 mock now ....

ReputationRep:
    morning :hello:

ReputationRep:
    it might be because of the lack of sleep..

but watching my avatar whilst listening to Panic! at the disco - Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off is halarious! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    yawn school is loong

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.