The Student Room Group
I better get going...see you all!
:ciao:
I also did it for IGCSE, i found it so long boring and tiresome!
See ya Hira! Take care. :smile:
Biology= slightly tedious, but simple.
Chemistry= BORING! AND DIFFICULT!
Lol i liked chem simply cos of my teacher! He was this Zimbabwean dude who was really really cool! :biggrin: How's yours?
Evil. He burned my homework because it was so bad.
:hmmm: really? Was it long or what? Man, i hate it when teachers can be bastards!
The Green Manalishi
:hmmm: really? Was it long or what? Man, i hate it when teachers can be bastards!

Too short. And mostly wrong. I'll admit I was lazy, but it still should have been marked :frown:
:ninja:
AngryJellyfish
Too short. And mostly wrong. I'll admit I was lazy, but it still should have been marked :frown:

Yeah sure he should have graded it! Marked you down maybe but there's no way he should've done what he did! Time for dinner... Speak to you soon! :biggrin:
Reply 53911
Heya all :wavey:
:ninja: someone subbed me, who was it?
Reply 53913
Jack Twist
:ninja: someone subbed me, who was it?

:eek: You lukcy little thing :smile:
And hello :smile:
~NC~
:eek: You lukcy little thing :smile:
And hello :smile:

I know! :biggrin:
how are you?
Reply 53915
Jack Twist
I know! :biggrin:
how are you?

:smile:
Im ok, still really tired, i was awake at 4am last night for no reason, so i watched some geography revision program on BBC 2 :rolleyes: I fell asleeop quite soon afterwoods lol, i did last for aboyt 30 mins though, i handed in my geog c/w today, 76 pages :eek:
:wavey:
Hmph! :hmpf:
AngryJellyfish
Biology= slightly tedious, but simple.
Chemistry= BORING! AND DIFFICULT!

hmph! :hmpf:
Reply 53919
Neo~
:wavey:

Heya, and whats :hmpf:
Edit:Just saw the quote, well heres my opinion, biology rocks :biggrin: Chemistry is hard, and boring :p: Maybe cos i hate my teacher :s:

Latest