Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    :p:
    (Original post by The Centipe)
    boom shakalaka boom!*

*"hello".
    Hey :hugs:
    Sorry I went off msn last night without saying bye I was disconnected and then couldn't be bothered to sign in again :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXLil'-AnGelXx)
    So as you are e-drunk can I be a mod :p:

Hey SC :hugs:

NC bless your wee socks :hugs:
    Heya LA :hugs: how was your day?

ReputationRep:
    boom shakalaka boom!*

*"hello".
    Heya :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Heya LA (dont worry about it :p: ) NC (*gives sleeping tablets*) and SC (also *gives sleeping tablets* :hmmm: ) :hugs::hugs::hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    Heya LA :hugs: how was your day?
    Twas fine apart from my lunchtime lesson we had a tonne of work (even more) set for health and social with a load of deadlines :hmpf:
    So im off to do some in a min, how was yours

ReputationRep:
    heya :wavey:

how was your day?
    Nothing special, i slept through my 2nd period (chemistry), i then had 3 frees, my fuirst was a free aswell. And i had a 6th of maths, which was as boring as hell. So a pretty crap day really
    How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Heya LA (dont worry about it :p: ) NC (*gives sleeping tablets*) and SC (also *gives sleeping tablets* :hmmm: ) :hugs::hugs::hugs:
    Thanks I am gonna head to my doctors soon, its actually beggining to have an adverse affect on me

ReputationRep:
    why do i get sleeping tablets? :hmmm: :p:

:wavey: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Twas fine apart from my lunchtime lesson we had a tonne of work (even more) set for health and social with a load of deadlines :hmpf:
    So im off to do some in a min, how was yours
    awww :hugs:
    it was ok thanks, only had two lessons so went home early and did a lil shopping :p: but right now got a headache :hmpf: lol

ReputationRep:
    why do i get sleeping tablets? :hmmm: :p:

:wavey: :hugs:
    Because you're always posting here at 3 or 4 AM... That's not healthy! :p: :p:

ReputationRep:
    BTW guys tomorrow is my last night on TSR as I'm asking for another ban as i'm doing to much :crast: and really need to get on, it seems whenever I go online I get drawn to TSR so bye i you don't see me tomorrow on my last night :bawling: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Centipe are you sub?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Thanks I am gonna head to my doctors soon, its actually beggining to have an adverse affect on me
    You poor thing :hugs: I'd go sooner rather than later if I were you, sleeping through lessons is not good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Nothing special, i slept through my 2nd period (chemistry), i then had 3 frees, my fuirst was a free aswell. And i had a 6th of maths, which was as boring as hell. So a pretty crap day really
    How about you?
    awww :hugs: i actually.... (dont tell anyone :ninja: ) enjoyed maths today :eek: :p:
    I had two lessons so went home early, apparently one of my biology teachers wont be in till a week :confused: and she has our coursework :hmpf: oo btw i finished my open book!!! so glad its over and done with. But at the mo, kinda creeped out :s: someone rang me abt an hour ago as a private number and all i heard was breathing :s: i said hello a few times but they didnt say anything so just hung up :p:

ReputationRep:
    awww :hugs:
    it was ok thanks, only had two lessons so went home early and did a lil shopping :p: but right now got a headache :hmpf: lol
    Ack, well least you went home early Sorry to hear bout your headache, your always getting them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    Centipe are you sub?
    nope, I don't think my account lets me sub I see somebody subbed you! :eek:

I was going to do that

ReputationRep:
    Because you're always posting here at 3 or 4 AM... That's not healthy! :p: :p:
    pffttt :hmpf: and how do you know if im up that late? that means your also up round 3 or 4 am :cool: *gives centipe sleeping pills* lol

ReputationRep:
    BTW guys tomorrow is my last night on TSR as I'm asking for another ban as i'm doing to much :crast: and really need to get on, it seems whenever I go online I get drawn to TSR so bye i you don't see me tomorrow on my last night :bawling: :hugs:

awwwwwwwwwww :hugs: when does your ban finish?

If i dont tell you tomorow, Good luck in your exams and wish you all the best!!! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    nope, I don't think my account lets me sub I see somebody subbed you! :eek:

I was going to do that

oh crud. I dont know who it was:eek: :eek: :eek: everyone keep saying they didnt sub me:eek:

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.