Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    pffttt :hmpf: and how do you know if im up that late? that means your also up round 3 or 4 am :cool: *gives centipe sleeping pills* lol
    Aah but your posts have the date and time on them! (Which I see the next day) :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Ack, well least you went home early Sorry to hear bout your headache, your always getting them
    :p:, yeah i know still havent made that appointment yet and now i have low blood pressure

ReputationRep:
    pffttt :hmpf: and how do you know if im up that late? that means your also up round 3 or 4 am :cool: *gives centipe sleeping pills* lol

OMG, can you hook me up on pills? :p:

ReputationRep:
    :poke:

ReputationRep:
    awww :hugs: i actually.... (dont tell anyone :ninja: ) enjoyed maths today :eek: :p:
    I had two lessons so went home early, apparently one of my biology teachers wont be in till a week :confused: and she has our coursework :hmpf: oo btw i finished my open book!!! so glad its over and done with. But at the mo, kinda creeped out :s: someone rang me abt an hour ago as a private number and all i heard was breathing :s: i said hello a few times but they didnt say anything so just hung up :p:
    aha *tapes confession* :p:

so did I hehe it was great :cool:

ReputationRep:
    awww :hugs: i actually.... (dont tell anyone :ninja: ) enjoyed maths today :eek: :p:
    I had two lessons so went home early, apparently one of my biology teachers wont be in till a week :confused: and she has our coursework :hmpf: oo btw i finished my open book!!! so glad its over and done with. But at the mo, kinda creeped out :s: someone rang me abt an hour ago as a private number and all i heard was breathing :s: i said hello a few times but they didnt say anything so just hung up :p:
    That happened to me once it was on halloween and I just watched Scream 4 the firsttime and was really jumpy and was in the house on my own someown rang me and kept breap to thing down the phone, then there was tapping on the window I looked out into the garden and someone jumped up to the window in the scream mask waving a plastic knife I screamed hysterically for 10 mintues when they took the mask off it was my friend :rolleyes: :p:

ReputationRep:
    You did :eek: Wow :eek: :p:
    I finished my bio c/w i got 8,8,8,7 Well done on your open book :party: Its a nice feeling to hadn that in xD I was over the moon, and if they phone again just hang up :s: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nefarious)
    :hello:
    Heya :wavey: if your an existing member and just changed your name, i dont know who you are :p:

But if your a new member Welcome to the Penguin Society :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nefarious)
    :hello:
    :wavey: hey how be you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    OMG, can you hook me up on pills? :p:
    :p: lol centipe gave me the pills first!! :p: lol

Sister Act :five: :cool: lol

ReputationRep:
    awwwwwwwwwww :hugs: when does your ban finish?

If i dont tell you tomorow, Good luck in your exams and wish you all the best!!! :hugs:
    I'll probably ask for it to finish tomrrow but in may so a month :eek:
    aww thanks SC good luck as well in your and to everyone else in exams :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    aha *tapes confession* :p:

so did I hehe it was great :cool:
    :eek: :eek: darn it :hmpf: loll

hehe do you know why it was actually a good lesson? :eek:... cos i revised :confused: i found it... enjoyable :eek: *is going crazy* lol

how was your day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    You did :eek: Wow :eek: :p:
    I finished my bio c/w i got 8,8,8,7 Well done on your open book :party: Its a nice feeling to hadn that in xD I was over the moon, and if they phone again just hang up :s: :hugs:

i know :eek: shocked me in all! :p: lol

aww congrats!! hehe yeup!! :party: i think i know who it was, which makes it more creepy? :s: lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    fine everyone ignore me :hmpf:

ReputationRep:

Sister Act :five: :cool: lol

:five: at the sister act

Centipe has pills

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXLil'-AnGelXx)
    That happened to me once it was on halloween and I just watched Scream 4 the firsttime and was really jumpy and was in the house on my own someown rang me and kept breap to thing down the phone, then there was tapping on the window I looked out into the garden and someone jumped up to the window in the scream mask waving a plastic knife I screamed hysterically for 10 mintues when they took the mask off it was my friend :rolleyes: :p:
    :rofl: lol that made me giggle but if that was me at the time,i would be screaming the house down!! :eek: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gameplayer_no1)
    i was JUST about to reply to your post!! :hmmm: :p:

:hugs: how was your day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    who said that? :wtf?:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    Bye evryone :ciao: :hugs:
    And bye i I so no one tomorrow before my ban

ReputationRep:
    :bandit: You gimme a call, anytime, I'va gota what you need!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.