The Student Room Group
Reply 54280
xXLil'-AnGelXx
I'm good NC you?

Im alright, still shattered but i slept well last night :smile: And am hoping i can again tonight, im going paintballing tomorrow :eek: Its gonna be wicked :smile:
~NC~
GP1 :penguin: :hello:

:hugs:
hey NC

how are you? :smile:

lil green bag.

hi all :hello:
Reply 54283
whats with the bag? :eek:
Reply 54284
gameplayer_no1
:hugs:
hey NC

how are you? :smile:

Heya :smile:

Im alright thanks, still shattered, but i got some sleep last night, which was a nice change :smile:
How are youy?
Reply 54285
saiyamana

lil green bag.

hi all :hello:

Heya :wavey:

:eyeball: whats with the bag? And where was your pschology tip :eek:
LPK
whats with the bag? :eek:
it's green :eek:

umm NC, to be totally honest i cant be bothered right now since i had double psycho today + 2 hours of sleep last nite... :redface:
Hi guys, how are all of you?
~NC~
Heya :smile:

Im alright thanks, still shattered, but i got some sleep last night, which was a nice change :smile:
How are youy?

wayhay sleep :biggrin: i need some now :redface:

im kinda worn out :frown: today was a reali boring day and the only lesson which was good was Science where everyone just sat around the table in the computor room and had a reali random conversation about anything :biggrin:
The Green Manalishi

:wavey:

Hey Rashid :biggrin:
how are you?
The Green Manalishi
i'm;

u? :smile:
Reply 54291
saiyamana
it's green :eek:

umm NC, to be totally honest i cant be bothered right now since i had double psycho today + 2 hours of sleep last nite... :redface:

Lol, tsk tsk :p:

Awww you sound like me :eek: 2 hours sleep, its not nice is it :frown:
Hey saiyamana :hello:
howz you?
Reply 54293
The Green Manalishi

Heya Rashid :wavey:
Heya Sabah how are you? Haven't seen/ spoken to you in a while! :eek:
Reply 54295
gameplayer_no1
wayhay sleep :biggrin: i need some now :redface:

im kinda worn out :frown: today was a reali boring day and the only lesson which was good was Science where everyone just sat around the table in the computor room and had a reali random conversation about anything :biggrin:

Mmmmm sleep :smile: It was nice to finall;y get some, although i did wake up a few times, it felt nice
The Green Manalishi
Heya Sabah how are you? Haven't seen/ spoken to you in a while! :eek:

I know :eek: :eek:

im good thanxs :biggrin:
how are you this fine day?
~NC~
Mmmmm sleep :smile: It was nice to finall;y get some, although i did wake up a few times, it felt nice

lol :biggrin: sleep is great :biggrin: but i doubt that i'll get much over the next few weeks because of so much revision and coursework to do :frown: :frown:

only three weeks left before the exams :s:
Reply 54298
gameplayer_no1
lol :biggrin: sleep is great :biggrin: but i doubt that i'll get much over the next few weeks because of so much revision and coursework to do :frown: :frown:

only three weeks left before the exams :s:

Lol, i know the problem :frown: Last night was the first decent bit of sleep i have had in months :frown:

And dont remind me :afraid: I havent started revising yet :frown:
Hi NC and Saiyamana! I'm good thanks!

Sabah: Fine night in my part of the world! :frown: It's 10 to midnight! I've been ravaged by accounts! :mad: :eek: :eek:

Latest