Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    Where is everybody? :s: Come on guys I'm depressed, dont skip the sympathy bit! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not in a good mood but changing the subject how are you peeps?

Thanks for the rep Darth!

Neo-you change your avator so often!:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)

:hugs:
    Yeah I know...I dont know...I guess I'm very indecisive all the time :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neo~)
    Where is everybody? :s: Come on guys I'm depressed, dont skip the sympathy bit! :p:
    :hugs: You will always be one of my most favourite ppl on here whatever mood you are in! You've been there for me so if you'll let me and if I can, I'd like to do the same for you also. Is there anything that you'd like to share?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neo~)
    :hugs:
    Yeah I know...I dont know...I guess I'm very indecisive all the time :s:
    Lol, I wish that I actually had an avator but I can never resize any pics that I want.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: You will always be one of my most favourite ppl on here whatever mood you are in! You've been there for me so if you'll let me and if I can, I'd like to do the same for you also. Is there anything that you'd like to share?
    Thankage Elements :hugs: Thats really sweet of you :hugs:
    It I dont know very stupid...no big deal I guess...Its just that I got my mocks back & I'm not happy with my grades.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neo~)
    I dont know...it was a horrible day today...I got some of my mocks back so you can guess...
    soz i had to go for a min they're only mocks you've made mistakes and you'll learn from them. how did you do?

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I wish that I actually had an avator but I can never resize any pics that I want.
    Oh :hugs: Want me to suggest some?

ReputationRep:
    i think they resize automatically

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    soz i had to go for a min they're only mocks you've made mistakes and you'll learn from them. how did you do?
    Thats OK
    I know...but thats what the problem is- I take everythign way too seriosuly; its just my nature
    Well if I tell you what I got you'll laugh your head off & probably think I'm the stupidest person on the earth

ReputationRep:
    i think they resize automatically
    Yea

ReputationRep:

np

im in a wierd mood- have a head ache and am still doing that darn cw (im good at playing hide and seek )

how was your day?

ReputationRep:
    dum de dum

ReputationRep:
    np

im in a wierd mood- have a head ache and am still doing that darn cw (im good at playing hide and seek )

how was your day?
    Hope you get well soon? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    dum de dum
    :wavey: Hows you Martin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neo~)
    Thats OK
    I know...but thats what the problem is- I take everythign way too seriosuly; its just my nature
    Well if I tell you what I got you'll laugh your head off & probably think I'm the stupidest person on the earth
    you need to be more positive!! i wont think that, because i've done my mocks aswell and i know from experince that they're there to fail :p: your teacher marks more strictly than examiners and you dont know what the examiners might give you marks for. in AS Biology i erm... didnt do well in my mocks and had to go to extra lessons etc, but in the end i got a better grade in my real exams

i read an interesting thing yesterday- if you're stuck in an exam rather than asking your mind to search for the solution, ask your mind to remember it :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    dum de dum
    :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    you need to be more positive!! i wont think that, because i've done my mocks aswell and i know from experince that they're there to fail :p: your teacher marks more strictly than examiners and you dont know what the examiners might give you marks for. in AS Biology i erm... didnt do well in my mocks and had to go to extra lessons etc, but in the end i got a better grade in my real exams

i read an interesting thing yesterday- if you're stuck in an exam rather than asking your mind to search for the solution, ask your mind to remember it :cool:
    Darth, you dont even know the half of it. OK I'll be more elaborative; I...(dont think I'm stupid!)... well got As
    & I dont even know why Im depressed...You know that feeling you get when you feel achieved something worthy? That feeling is missing.

ReputationRep:

Whatever that saying means :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neo~)
    Darth, you dont even know the half of it. OK I'll be more elaborative; I...(dont think I'm stupid!)... well got As
    & I dont even know why Im depressed...You know that feeling you get when you feel achieved something worthy? That feeling is missing.
    lol, i wasnt thinking that you're stupid but if you As thats brilliant welldone.

i know what you mean its probably cos you're stressed and thinking negatively about the june exams! did you revise 100% for your mocks?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.