The Student Room Group
The Green Manalishi
Kinda like a safetynet. If the law thing doesn't bring clients then i can work as an accountant doing audits and things. Or since law is region specific, if i move to say South Africa, or Saudi Arabia (since you asked hehe :smile:) then i might have to do two years or so till i can practise in one of those places where the laws/ legal system may be different. During which time i could work as an accountant until i would be able to practise there as a lawyer.

Also, it helps understand the business world as i want to do commercial law and we do Business Law as a subject in CIMA, and then taxation and so on as you move into higher stages of CIMA... So it helps... Apparently :p: :biggrin:

Hmm...thats good. How many years does it take to complete CIMA?
OK I'll be going now...bye everyone! & Salaam Rashid :ciao:
Reply 55502
byee neo:smile:
vin
byee neo:smile:

bye bye! :ciao: Happy Revision :rolleyes:
gameplayer_no1
:wavey:

:wavey: Hey Sabah! bye! :ciao: :biggrin::hugs:
Neo~
:wavey: Hey Sabah! bye! :ciao: :biggrin::hugs:

bye :hugs:
gameplayer_no1
bye :hugs:

Ta! I dont want to leave...but will have to :frown: :ciao::hugs:
Neo~
Ta! I dont want to leave...but will have to :frown: :ciao::hugs:

tis ok cya :ciao:
gameplayer_no1
tis ok cya :ciao:

Hehe :ciao:
Reply 55510
Heya all :wavey:
My computer is being removed from my room tonight at 6 o clock :bawling: I wont be returning till saturday :frown: However i am getting new furniture :smile:
~NC~
Heya all :wavey:
My computer is being removed from my room tonight at 6 o clock :bawling: I wont be returning till saturday :frown: However i am getting new furniture :smile:

hey NC

awwww well we'll all miss ya :hugs:
Reply 55512
gameplayer_no1
hey NC

awwww well we'll all miss ya :hugs:

Im gonna miss you lot aswell :eek: I mean i may actually have to do some work :s: :eek:

Anyways :laugh: Hows you today?
Neo~
Hmm...thats good. How many years does it take to complete CIMA?

2 and a half, shortest time. Of course people fail and stop and start so it can take a bit/ alot longer. Salaams Hira, take care!
~NC~
Im gonna miss you lot aswell :eek: I mean i may actually have to do some work :s: :eek:

Anyways :laugh: Hows you today?

lol :biggrin:

my day was slow tiring how was yours?
Reply 55515
gameplayer_no1
lol :biggrin:

my day was slow tiring how was yours?

My day was really boring and i had all 5 lessons :bawling: No frees :hmpf: :motz: I am also really tired, so the day didnt help :rolleyes:
^^:hugs: My day wasn't great either.:hmpf: :wavey:
Reply 55517
raaaasaaar! hello:smile:
Reply 55518
What a stupid day :mad:
What a great day

Latest