Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    ^^:hugs: My day wasn't great either.:hmpf: :wavey:
    Awww :hugs: and thanks
    What went wrong in your day then? Today it just felt like there was a black cloud hovering above me :s:

ReputationRep:
    Heya Jack, Martin and Vin :hello:
    :hugs: to you all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    What a stupid day :mad:
    :hugs: What made your day bad then?

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: What made your day bad then?
    Arguing with my maths teacher and getting sent out. He sent me on call for making a little scribble in my book while he moaned at people. :mad: I never went on call though. I just walked around the school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Awww :hugs: and thanks
    What went wrong in your day then? Today it just felt like there was a black cloud hovering above me :s:
    Stupid, mean ppl constantly harassing me are just getting to me again. :bawling: As well as getting stressed over studying and exams. I wish I could give you some sunshine to cheer you up and frighten all the black clouds away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    Arguing with my maths teacher and getting sent out. He sent me on call for making a little scribble in my book while he moaned at people. :mad: I never went on call though. I just walked around the school.
    That's out of order!:eek: At least you were managing your time more effectively than just sitting there doing nothing.:rolleyes: What does going on call mean?

ReputationRep:
    so no-one had a good day?

ReputationRep:
    Stupid, mean ppl constantly harassing me are just getting to me again. :bawling: As well as getting stressed over studying and exams. I wish I could give you some sunshine to cheer you up and frighten all the black clouds away.
    Awww :hugs: Thats no good :hugs: Come on where are those people :security: And exams, i havent even started revising yet, work is something l like to avoid :p:
    Thanks sunshine would be nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    so no-one had a good day?
    Nooooo
    What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I had an amazing day.

beach. music. friends. drinks.

what more could I want!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    I had an amazing day.

beach. music. friends. drinks.

what more could I want!
    Lol you lucky thibg :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    That's out of order!:eek: At least you were managing your time more effectively than just sitting there doing nothing.:rolleyes: What does going on call mean?
    You get taken to a room where you do work quietly. Then when next lessons comes you get given a report that teachers fill in about your behaviour. You also get a 30 minute detention. So it is basically a room for kids who cant stay in the class room. So scribbling on my book is hardly disrupting the lesson.

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Lol you lucky thibg :hmpf:

hehe I know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    You get taken to a room where you do work quietly. Then when next lessons comes you get given a report that teachers fill in about your behaviour. You also get a 30 minute detention. So it is basically a room for kids who cant stay in the class room. So scribbling on my book is hardly disrupting the lesson.
    We have on call at our school aswell, i have never been on it But i had to go and get an on call teacvher to collect a student once, isolation was a surprisingly long walk xD And yeh scribbling on a book isnt distracting, mind you saying that people at our school are on called if the have died hair or hair which is too short :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :wavey:
    :eyeball:
    I swear i already said hello :hmmmm: If not :hello: again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    :eyeball:
    I swear i already said hello :hmmmm: If not :hello: again
    ah good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Awww :hugs: Thats no good :hugs: Come on where are those people :security: And exams, i havent even started revising yet, work is something l like to avoid :p:
    Thanks sunshine would be nice
    Thanks. Well only one of them is on TSR- I hope the other one never joins or browses on here. I do rather like to come on here to get away from them and most of the time it works.

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

why are img tags off?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.