The Student Room Group
Reply 56140
Good morning people, i am back :biggrin: I have returned with a new computer, boo yeh :biggrin: :biggrin: I have had withdrawal symptons :eek: Hasnt been good xD So anyone on this time of day?
Reply 56141
welcome back hayley :smile: :biggrin:
Reply 56142
LPK
welcome back hayley :smile: :biggrin:

w00t Martin :biggrin: Thanks for the rep from the lottery :hugs: You got me my 4th sniney :smile: So how have you been?
My head hurts :frown:
Reply 56144
xXLil'-AnGelXx
My head hurts :frown:

Awwww :hugs: Perhaps take a painkiller or maybe lie down?
Reply 56145
~NC~
w00t Martin :biggrin: Thanks for the rep from the lottery :hugs: You got me my 4th sniney :smile: So how have you been?

I've been okay. you? :biggrin:
~NC~
Awwww :hugs: Perhaps take a painkiller or maybe lie down?

I have, its just the noise (I was drunk last night) :p:
I was on Msn as well and only breifly remember the convo, I was talking to Jack, MArtin and saiyamana and LGD
can't remember what I said half the time :redface:
but I sobered up in the end
Reply 56147
LPK
I've been okay. you? :biggrin:

Alright i guess :smile: I have been tired and annoyed at my friends, i went out with them yesterday and when i came home i just started crying and couldnt stop :s: They were just really annoying me :frown: And the night before i sleepwakled and tripped over my new furniture :rolleyes: It hurt
~NC~
Alright i guess :smile: I have been tired and annoyed at my friends, i went out with them yesterday and when i came home i just started crying and couldnt stop :s: They were just really annoying me :frown: And the night before i sleepwakled and tripped over my new furniture :rolleyes: It hurt

aw :hugs:
My friends annoy me as well it sometimes get me down, I'm not that close to them as I was becuase I had a massive falling out with them last year, but we all made up but are a bit distant.
Reply 56149
xXLil'-AnGelXx
I have, its just the noise (I was drunk last night) :p:
I was on Msn as well and only breifly remember the convo, I was talking to Jack, MArtin and saiyamana and LGD
can't remember what I said half the time :redface:
but I sobered up in the end

Awwww :hugs: Have a big drink of water then :smile:
Did you ask what you were saying?
Reply 56150
xXLil'-AnGelXx
aw :hugs:
My friends annoy me as well it sometimes get me down, I'm not that close to them as I was becuase I had a massive falling out with them last year, but we all made up but are a bit distant.

Awwwww :hugs: Friends are really annoying at times :frown: They spent the whole evening annoying me, i prevented myself shouting at them, but as i got home, i just started crying. They had had a lot to drink so i didnt really blame them, but still :rolleyes:
~NC~
Awwww :hugs: Have a big drink of water then :smile:
Did you ask what you were saying?

No :p:
I think I was making an idiot of myself a bit :redface:
Reply 56152
xXLil'-AnGelXx
No :p:
I think I was making an idiot of myself a bit :redface:

Ack :laugh: Ah well did you have a good time, apart from making a fool of yourself on msn?
~NC~
Ack :laugh: Ah well did you have a good time, apart from making a fool of yourself on msn?

Yeah I did :biggrin:
The only problem was, I was with family so a bit embarasing I then went out with my cousins (I was in scotland last night visitng my mums side of the family)
Then went to bed and came on here and MSN
Reply 56154
xXLil'-AnGelXx
Yeah I did :biggrin:
The only problem was, I was with family so a bit embarasing I then went out with my cousins (I was in scotland last night visitng my mums side of the family)
Then went to bed and came on here and MSN

Awww, well least you enjoyed yourself :smile:
Reply 56155
Remember all the secrets you told us Sophie? :p:
LPK
Remember all the secrets you told us Sophie? :p:

ermmmmmm :redface: :wink:
Reply 56157
Where did you all go :eek::frown: Come back xD I need to rid myself of these withdrawal symptons
I'm confused MARTIN what did I say :security:
hmmm I remember it briefly but not much I said I can remember.
xXLil'-AnGelXx
I'm confused MARTIN what did I say :security:
hmmm I remember it briefly but not much I said I can remember.

you said too much:p:

Latest