Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

• CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i'm k.just trying to know who're my friends and not.people i need to get rid for me to live a normal fairly happy life and who wont' cause me pain or blame me for every single **** up that happens nin their lives....*rant over..breathes*

how're you?

ReputationRep:
    Heya all, how are we today?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i'm k.just trying to know who're my friends and not.people i need to get rid for me to live a normal fairly happy life and who wont' cause me pain or blame me for every single **** up that happens nin their lives....*rant over..breathes*

how're you?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Heya all, how are we today?
    ok you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by January Victim)

how're you?

:hugs: hope your okay babes.

alot better then you:p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    :hugs: hope your okay babes.

alot better then you:p:
    thank goodness for that...if there were more ****ers in this world,i really don't think i'd stand living...
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    thanks for the rep jack :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    ok you?
    Meh, i didnt sleep last night, i woke up at 2am deciding that i was gonna fail all my exams, i was awake till 4am, so am consequently shattered. And my friends have yet again been annoying me Meh nvm

ReputationRep:
    raaaaaar!hi
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Meh, i didnt sleep last night, i woke up at 2am deciding that i was gonna fail all my exams, i was awake till 4am, so am consequently shattered. And my friends have yet again been annoying me Meh nvm
    tell them you don't want to hear anymore on the topic.simple.they'll stop.if they don't stop,ditch them for a while,they'll get the message.and sorry about the sleep...i got that as welll....:hugs: and i've started getting them again...it's near the time....:hugs: you'll fall asleep eventually due to exhausation. are you still swimming for your competition or something?

ReputationRep:
    thank goodness for that...if there were more ****ers in this world,i really don't think i'd stand living...
    Awwww Shelia :hugs: :hugs: Try not to let them get to you, i know its hard, i know very well. Just try not too, with a few more weeks left till end of school you should be enjoying yourself :hugs: If you want a nother rant, pm away
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    hey vin hon :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :s: my sisters floor is soo slipery, its a challenge just to walk in a straight line

ReputationRep:
    hey vin hon :hugs:
    hi:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    tell them you don't want to hear anymore on the topic.simple.they'll stop.if they don't stop,ditch them for a while,they'll get the message.and sorry about the sleep...i got that as welll....:hugs: and i've started getting them again...it's near the time....:hugs: you'll fall asleep eventually due to exhausation. are you still swimming for your competition or something?
    I have tried, but they dont seem to listen. I have been avoiding them more than often, by hanging around with differnet friends, but then i feel bad xD And as for sleep i am heading to the doctors next week to see what they can do, its not only lack of sleeop but when i do sleep i sleepwalk anyways, which isnt good :s: Na no more swimming, i go running often, and to the gym I am going to take swimming up again, cos i miss it.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Awwww Shelia :hugs: :hugs: Try not to let them get to you, i know its hard, i know very well. Just try not too, with a few more weeks left till end of school you should be enjoying yourself :hugs: If you want a nother rant, pm away

ReputationRep:
    hi NC
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    I have tried, but they dont seem to listen. I have been avoiding them more than often, by hanging around with differnet friends, but then i feel bad xD And as for sleep i am heading to the doctors next week to see what they can do, its not only lack of sleeop but when i do sleep i sleepwalk anyways, which isnt good :s: Na no more swimming, i go running often, and to the gym I am going to take swimming up again, cos i miss it.
    oo take up swimming,it's good...you're very healthy,gym and all. and sorry about the sleep and sleep walking and your friends :hugs:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    you didn't say hi to me vin! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Heya Vine :wavey:
    Im offf im afraid, my TSR is lagging so much its annoying me, so i am going offline for a while. I may be back before i head off to cadets tonight i dunno. if not ill talk to you all tomorrow.
    :hugs: to you all :ciao:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.