The Student Room Group
Cronus
:ninja: my post count will soon reach yours

hehe :biggrin:
The Centipe
hiya munise :hugs:

heya :hugs: Simon? im not good with names :redface:
aaagh lets not use real names!! it's like if 007 called his friends jonny and luke... nop he said 005 004

let's keep it TSR like :cool:
~NC~
Munise :hugs: How have you been :smile: I havent spoken to you in ages ^o) Wehre have you been xD

Hayleyy :hugs: i've been good thanks, i know :eek: :p: revising :frown: and was ill with chest infection, but better now :biggrin: got my S1 exam in a few hours :s: hows you? :smile:
any1 like knives??
Cronus
aaagh lets not use real names!! it's like if 007 called his friends jonny and luke... nop he said 005 004

let's keep it TSR like :cool:

lol Good idea, otherwise i will calling one person by someone elses name :p: :redface:
SketchyCanvas
heya :hugs: Simon? im not good with names :redface:

:top: :biggrin:
Reply 58407
SketchyCanvas
Hayleyy :hugs: i've been good thanks, i know :eek: :p: revising :frown: and was ill with chest infection, but better now :biggrin: got my S1 exam in a few hours :s: hows you? :smile:

Munise :biggrin:
Glad to hear youve been good, wel lcept the chest infection that doesnt sound nice :s: How have your migraines been , have they been leaving you alone?
Ooo S1 good luck, youre gonna do fine, how did you find C2 the other day?
Im ok thanks :smile:
The Centipe
:top: :biggrin:

w00t! :biggrin: lol hows you? :smile:
yoyo
Reply 58411
Cronus
any1 like knives??

Why do you ask :eek:
~NC~
Munise :biggrin:
Glad to hear youve been good, wel lcept the chest infection that doesnt sound nice :s: How have your migraines been , have they been leaving you alone?
Ooo S1 good luck, youre gonna do fine, how did you find C2 the other day?
Im ok thanks :smile:

:biggrin:
migraines have been better :biggrin: i had a college interview yday to do a Health and Social care course and i got in with an unconditional offer :biggrin: :party:
thanks :smile: i need to get back to revising :frown: C2 :puke: didn't go at all well :hmpf: C1 was ok thou
I like knives :ninja:
Heya Jack and Saiya :hugs: how are you both? :smile:
Off day tomorrow from camp!

:party:
im all good, yourself?
Reply 58417
Heya steve and lucas :wavey:
~NC~
Why do you ask :eek:

just wondering

:ninja: i'm a psycho killer and I wanted to know if any1 was as dangerous before selcting my victims...
Nutter
Off day tomorrow from camp!

:party:

:party: :p:

:wavey: hows you? :smile:

Latest