The Student Room Group
Hey, any of you lovely people around today?
hello ... damn moving threads to chat
Reply 58543
Hio :hugs::wavey:
hello...

*begs please let them not move the soc to chat...please*
Reply 58545
Hello :wavey:
Hey :smile:

Anyone actually done any revision today??
Reply 58547
Nope I'm giving myself the afternoon off :smile: Are you going to?
Reply 58548
Hey steph and Twaffy :hello:
I have been trying some revision, but failing miserably xD
haha, I got distracted by BB live... yes it's that bad! haha

I think I'll do some this evening though... spose some revision before my exams might help! :biggrin:
Reply 58550
Forget about it! Have time off! :party:
Reply 58551
Nooo Twaffy i need to do some revision xD I need to pass this exam on friday :s: And it doesnt help that i need to teach myself half the course first :rolleyes:
Haha, I am doing so! :smile:

Either of you up to anything good this weekend?
~NC~
Nooo Twaffy i need to do some revision xD I need to pass this exam on friday :s: And it doesnt help that i need to teach myself half the course first :rolleyes:

Ooooh, you sound like you have some of my teachers!! :p:

good luck for fri though!
Reply 58554
Steph!
Haha, I am doing so! :smile:

Either of you up to anything good this weekend?

I intend to free myself after my German exam on Friday for the evening but apart from that no. Unless revision counts :p: Howa about you?

Good luck NC you'll do fab!
Reply 58555
Steph!
Ooooh, you sound like you have some of my teachers!! :p:

good luck for fri though!

Lol thanks :smile: Im gonna need all the luck i need.
And nope im doing nothing this weekend xD May have some friends around, not sure.
Reply 58556
Twaffy
I intend to free myself after my German exam on Friday for the evening but apart from that no. Unless revision counts :p: Howa about you?

Good luck NC you'll do fab!

No, revision does not count Twaffs xD You need to do something :s: Even if its just to phone a friend :laugh:
cool stuff! Apparently I'm going clubbing, don't remember agreeing to that one... but oh well, I'm not complaining!

German!?! wow, I'm impressed... I got an E for German in Yr 9... not an easy subject!!
haha, yeah I agree! go do something Twaffy or you'll be crawling up the walls! :smile:
Reply 58559
I shall I will sing like a cat with constipation. Abit like what i'm doing now :cool:

Have fun clubbing!

Latest