The Student Room Group
Neo~
OK I have to dash now...:frown:

:frown: I'll try to find you in Revisionland then.:p:
Elements
:hugs: They might not be though I think that I wish I had done more... How much info. and detail on each of those? No I don't have that book- I have the huge Collins Edexcel Biology one though.

Oh :s:
Dont' know about the book :hmmmm: Can I inform you about that later? I havent studied UNIT 3 as yet :redface: But basically you just need to the causes, effects & prevention of acidification :smile:
Elements

Hehe sorry about the dash, but I really have to get offline; I've practically spent my whole day on TSR :frown:
See ya and good luck with exams! :hugs::ciao:
Bye everyone! :ciao:
Neo~
:hello: Hows you? :biggrin:

Heya! I'm good thanks, doing a bit of revision for my Business Maths exam tomorrow :afraid: Hope it goes well! Although i'm surprisingly calm... Is that a good thing?! :p: Might go and read in a li'l bit...

And you? Hows things?
Elements

Cool location! :cool: Wish i could join you :frown:
The Green Manalishi
Heya! I'm good thanks, doing a bit of revision for my Business Maths exam tomorrow :afraid: Hope it goes well! Although i'm surprisingly calm... Is that a good thing?! :p: Might go and read in a li'l bit...

And you? Hows things?

I think thats perfectly fine! I'm never nervous before an exam :p:

I'm good...I guess :smile:
The Green Manalishi

You're welcome :p:
I thought I was going? :hmmmm: Hehe I'm off people! :ciao:
Neo~
Oh :s:
Dont' know about the book :hmmmm: Can I inform you about that later? I havent studied UNIT 3 as yet :redface: But basically you just need to the causes, effects & prevention of acidification :smile:

Thanks. No problem.
The Green Manalishi

You should!:p: :five: You and Neo don't get nervous before exams?!:afraid: :ninja:
Elements
You should!:p: :five: You and Neo don't get nervous before exams?!:afraid: :ninja:

It's bloody worrying i tell ya! And these are my uni exams too! Yeah, not cool! :frown:
Reply 58892
Heya people :hello:
PENGUIN PUZZLE
Whoever can tell me which type of penguins are shown in the following two pics gets my rep! (They are 2 different types)
A:

B:
Reply 58894
A is adelie
B is emporer
woo :party:

I'll rep you tomorrow :biggrin:
:eek:
Reply 58897
The Centipe
woo :party:

I'll rep you tomorrow :biggrin: