Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    I have to go im afraid
    Friends coming over, gotta get ready :eek: See you later :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hio :hugs::wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Heya!:hello:

ReputationRep:
    Howa you?

ReputationRep:
    :wavey: Hey everyone

To darth: darth_vader05 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space. :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    Hio :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twaffy)
    Howa you?
    Taking a day out from exams, studying and revision. You?

ReputationRep:
    Heya Twaffy :wavey: hows you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    :wavey: Hey everyone

To darth: darth_vader05 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space. :hmpf:
    SC!!!!!!!!!!! Do you remember me? I've missed talking to you! :hugs: It's great to see you around again!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=SketchyCanvas]:wavey: Hey everyone

To darth: darth_vader05 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space. :hmpf:[/QUOTE]

Lol. :p: I know from personal experience how annoying and inconvenient that is. :five: to Darth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    SC!!!!!!!!!!! Do you remember me? I've missed talking to you! :hugs: It's great to see you around again!
    awww course i remeber you!! :hugs: how you beeen?

SC :adore: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yourjoyismylow)
    SC :adore: :eek:
    YJIML :eek: :eek: :hugs: how you beeeeeeeen?

ReputationRep:
    awww course i remeber you!! :hugs: how you beeen?
    LOADS has happened since we've last talked; lots of bad things but some good too, I think. :hmmmm: We will have to catch up properly sometime. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    LOADS has happened since we've last talked; lots of bad things but some good too, I think. :hmmmm: We will have to catch up properly sometime. How about you?

awwww sorry to hear that :hugs: hopefully things will get better for you soon definately have to catch up. I've been good thanks, revising mostly but stil havent done any for my biology or chemistry exams :doh: :p:

YJIML :eek: :eek: :hugs: how you beeeeeeeen?
    OMG don't even ask and YOU?

It is pouring rain here. I am NOT amused. I was going to go out tonight, but now I feel like staying in and cuddling Mr J in bed. I think that's a much nicer idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yourjoyismylow)
    OMG don't even ask and YOU?

It is pouring rain here. I am NOT amused. I was going to go out tonight, but now I feel like staying in and cuddling Mr J in bed. I think that's a much nicer idea.
    :hugs:

i've been good thanks, exams :afraid:

awww it was raining here too :hmpf:

i gtg, need to revise

Bye everyone :ciao: :hugs: good luck with your exams all!

ReputationRep:
    awwww sorry to hear that :hugs: hopefully things will get better for you soon definately have to catch up. I've been good thanks, revising mostly but stil havent done any for my biology or chemistry exams :doh: :p:
    Thanks! :hugs: We will catch up- does after the exams sound good to you? I've been revising and doing loads of exams too. :argh: I've just got all 3 units of Biology left now to do. I'm starting Biology work tomorrow and will be working all the time that I can from then until up to the exams on it. Are you with Edexcel? Are you doing all 3 units too? Good luck for all your exams and you!

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:

i've been good thanks, exams :afraid:

awww it was raining here too :hmpf:

i gtg, need to revise

Bye everyone :ciao: :hugs: good luck with your exams all!
    Thanks! You're leaving now!:eek: :hugs: :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! :hugs: We will catch up- does after the exams sound good to you? I've been revising and doing loads of exams too. :argh: I've just got all 3 units of Biology left now to do. I'm starting Biology work tomorrow and will be working all the time that I can from then until up to the exams on it. Are you with Edexcel? Are you doing all 3 units too? Good luck for all your exams and you!
    erm, a month after the exams finish? im going on holiday straight after my last exam :p: Yeup!! Same @ 3 units of Edexcel Biology! SO nervous as i havent revised! and have chemistry to do too :afraid: Good luck with your exams too!

Gtg, take care :hugs:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.