Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justfarhan)
    I am :five:
    Hiya Farhan! :hello: Hows you?

ReputationRep:
    :bebored:

ReputationRep:
    Heya all :hello:
    Thankyou for the rep Hira :hugs: I now only need 291 for my shiney
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    hello :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by January Victim)
    hello :hello:
    Heya
    How are you today?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i'm k you hon? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    i'm k you hon? :hugs:
    Im k thanks, just wish my mum would leave me be xD
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    awww what about? :hugs: mom's can be fussy also but it's a step up from not speaking eh? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Howdy everyone :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    awww what about? :hugs: mom's can be fussy also but it's a step up from not speaking eh? :hugs:
    Lol she keeps coming into my room and trying to talk to me, i really am not in the mood. She keeps asking me pointless questions when im trying to revise :rolleyes: Grrr like just then she came in determined to wash a top that didnt even need washing, she just gets on my nerves :motz:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    hey gamer chick :hugs: haven't seen you in a while *ruffles hair*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gameplayer_no1)
    Howdy everyone :wavey:
    Hello :hello: How are you?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Lol she keeps coming into my room and trying to talk to me, i really am not in the mood. She keeps asking me pointless questions when im trying to revise :rolleyes: Grrr like just then she came in determined to wash a top that didnt even need washing, she just gets on my nerves :motz:
    seperation anxiety...it's dawning on her. she's trying to do the whole mother bonding thing,which can be ok at times and other times disgusting irritating. :hugs: i feel your pain...just tell her calmly that you're trying to revise so you can have a future and buy her that (insert something expensive eg. holiday she wants etc) that she and your dad/ only her, have wanted for a while. she'll be gone and tell her you'll chat some other time :hugs: if not just lock your door,she'll get the message :rolleyes: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

ReputationRep:
    seperation anxiety...it's dawning on her. she's trying to do the whole mother bonding thing,which can be ok at times and other times disgusting irritating. :hugs: i feel your pain...just tell her calmly that you're trying to revise so you can have a future and buy her that (insert something expensive eg. holiday she wants etc) that she and your dad/ only her, have wanted for a while. she'll be gone and tell her you'll chat some other time :hugs: if not just lock your door,she'll get the message :rolleyes: :hugs:
    I know, she has a whole year though :rolleyes: And yes it is extrmely irritationg :motz: Lol i know what you mean but she really doesnt listen Lol trsut me i would have locked my door a long time ago if it had a lock :p: Thanks for the advice :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Maths Question

Right I have a 3 sided triangle. I need to work of the value of a

On the left hand side there is 65o in a bubble inside the triangle, on the right handside there is a circle outside the triangle saying 138o. and at the top of the triangle is the a.

I know that triangles add up to 180, but whats the value of A? would it be: 138-65=73

a=97.

if you get me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutter)
    :hello:
    Heya Nutter :wavey:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    hey Nutter :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    Maths Question

On the left hand side there is 65o in a bubble inside the triangle, on the right handside there is a circle outside the triangle saying 138o. and at the top of the triangle is the a.

I know that triangles add up to 180, but whats the value of A? would it be: 138-65=73

a=97.

if you get me?
    Im not quite sure im getting what your asking, can you perhaps draw a pic in paint and send via msn?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    Maths Question

a=97.

if you get me?
    Just ignore me if I get it wrong but I think you would need to do;

180-138=42o

then you've got 2 values of the triangle 42o and 65o

65 + 42 = 107

therefore you would need to do 180-107 = 73o

a=73o

But I'm not too sure!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.