:biggrin: :biggrin: :cool: :cool:
nice dare aswell :p:
hi vader :hello:
saiyamana
hi vader :hello:
:wavey: hey! you had an eventful morning this morning so i believe:biggrin:
darth_vader05
:wavey: hey! you had an eventful morning this morning so i believe:biggrin:

:biggrin: well, if going outside to look for ghosts at 5am is eventful, then yea, pretty much :rolleyes:
saiyamana
:biggrin: well, if going outside to look for ghosts at 5am is eventful, then yea, pretty much :rolleyes:
hehe:p: ive got mocks exams this week and cant be bothered revising. ive turned my phone of cos my mate wont stop bugging me:rolleyes:
darth_vader05
hehe:p: ive got mocks exams this week and cant be bothered revising. ive turned my phone of cos my mate wont stop bugging me:rolleyes:
lol :biggrin: good luck with them :biggrin:
booo, people in the gallery are so sceptical. No one belives I did the drawing I posted.
saiyamana
lol :biggrin: good luck with them :biggrin:
thanks i'll need it :biggrin: i'll probably wake up at 3/4am tomorow to revise. ive got 4 stupid maths exams though which is a pain in the neck :hmpf:

so how did the footie practise go?
Fluent in Lies
booo, people in the gallery are so sceptical. No one belives I did the drawing I posted.
you can draw:eek: :p:

*goes to the gallery*
darth_vader05
thanks i'll need it :biggrin: i'll probably wake up at 3/4am tomorow to revise. ive got 4 stupid maths exams though which is a pain in the neck :hmpf:

so how did the footie practise go?

lol :biggrin:

umm, ok lol

--------------

Fluent in Lies

well if it means anything, i believe ya :biggrin:
Bah there is nothing to do on a miserable sunday afternoon.
true. :frown: nobody online either :bawling:
saiyamana
true. :frown: nobody online either :bawling:
im just seeing how long i can put revision of for :biggrin:
darth_vader05
im just seeing how long i can put revision of for :biggrin:
good idea :biggrin:

i should be doing coursework, but too tired :frown:
saiyamana
good idea :biggrin:

i should be doing coursework, but too tired :frown:
im glad that ive got mocks week- that way my matsh teacher can stop bugging me for coursework!!

i rang man uni up to talk to there admissions department, and they put me through to this freaky lady. i asked her what kind of things do they look for in ps's and she was more confused than me :rolleyes:
darth_vader05
im glad that ive got mocks week- that way my matsh teacher can stop bugging me for coursework!!

i rang man uni up to talk to there admissions department, and they put me through to this freaky lady. i asked her what kind of things do they look for in ps's and she was more confused than me :rolleyes:

lol!

manchester though?! :eek:
saiyamana
lol!

manchester though?! :eek:
:confused:
:wavey: hello all!
trish xx
:wavey: hello all!

:hello: how r u? :smile:

Latest