oneway
i am :biggrin:

all cos of your hard work mr LPK :cool:

:party:
Next is group memberships :biggrin:
Reply 8801
GIBB

----
:eek: one way...didn't I adopt you sometime ago?

yeah you did but you were as good a dad as you are poker player :rolleyes:

tea time :smile:

laterz

--------------

LPK
Next is group memberships :biggrin:

:cool: cool :cool:

something to look forward too

get out own penguin icon :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
GIBB
:rofl: im getting my ass kicked..

its not my fault! im getting crap hands :rolleyes:

----
:eek: one way...didn't I adopt you sometime ago?

heh. i was playing too loose (42% pre-flop calls, which should really be around 23%)

well, you won, so i owe ya rep... *sigh*
:eek: the society has moved :biggrin: :rolleyes: xoxo
Reply 8804
tammy_girl
:eek: the society has moved :biggrin: :rolleyes: xoxo
Assessment of the year. :p:
LPK
Assessment of the year. :p:

lol now LPK :wink: **points to hair colour** see blonde....................me is stupid lol :p: :rolleyes: (only joking to the rest of the blondes who are offended, just wanted to use the generalisation/stereotype....sorry) xoxo
Reply 8806
Check out the new first post page. :biggrin:

It has been cleaned up and there is now a facts part. :wink:
now all our posts can be counted - :eek: we all talk too much in this society so whats it gonna be like at the end of a month :eek: xoxo
Reply 8808
tammy_girl
now all our posts can be counted - :eek: we all talk too much in this society so whats it gonna be like at the end of a month :eek: xoxo
You'll have 10,000 posts by christmas :p:
Hey everyone :biggrin:
LPK
You'll have 10,000 posts by christmas :p:

ohhhhhh yeahhhh :cool: :p: hehehe!!!!!!!! xoxo

--------------

Lucas123
Hey everyone :biggrin:

:wavey: hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxo

--------------

LPK
Check out the new first post page. :biggrin:

It has been cleaned up and there is now a facts part. :wink:

I'm liking the new front post.....very refined :rolleyes: :wink: hehehe!!!!!!! xoxo
Hows everyone day been? :biggrin:
Lucas123
Hows everyone day been? :biggrin:

days been good :biggrin: :biggrin: been singing all day so I aint complaning :p: :biggrin: :biggrin: xoxo
Reply 8813
tammy_girl
days been good :biggrin: :biggrin: been singing all day so I aint complaning :p: :biggrin: :biggrin: xoxo
But everyone listening was? :p:
oneway
:wink: dont worry james its very hard and will last a long time so hope you have some stamina and staying power. Sure all your revision and practice will see you through :wink:

maybe i should buy some lucozade (hahahah- personal joke)

I have done soooo much revision and practice that I hope the exam is as hard as you say it is :eek: :eek: :eek: :wink: :biggrin:

Im sure I be your only A* student :biggrin:
LPK
But everyone listening was? :p:

:eek: for your information penguin kiddie I am a good singer....I'm classically trained mind you :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :rolleyes: Nah I can sing in a classical style but thats about it - I know sweet fa about it all :p: xoxo

--------------

oh and LPK why have you been picking on me for the last 2 days.......I'm hurt and offended :frown: :bawling: not fair......xoxo
Reply 8816
heh a real soc now, that should egood for post count:biggrin: not that it matters anymore
Reply 8817
tammy_girl
:eek: for your information penguin kiddie I am a good singer....I'm classically trained mind you :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :rolleyes: Nah I can sing in a classical style but thats about it - I know sweet fa about it all :p: xoxo

--------------

oh and LPK why have you been picking on me for the last 2 days.......I'm hurt and offended :frown: :bawling: not fair......xoxo
I'm joking :\
LPK
I'm joking :\

:frown: I ain't in a joking mood today....found out something but not gonna talk about it........so ok back to convo...........:hugs: thats good you're joking.......if you weren't I would have been foced to castrate you :eek: :p: hehehehe :rolleyes: xoxo
Reply 8819
tammy_girl
:frown: I ain't in a joking mood today....found out something but not gonna talk about it........so ok back to convo...........:hugs: thats good you're joking.......if you weren't I would have been foced to castrate you :eek: :p: hehehehe :rolleyes: xoxo
:\ pleasant :\

Latest