The Student Room Group
good morning everyone :wavey:

i've just woken up :biggrin:
SketchyCanvas
boo

did you say something, my music is up really loud :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :wink: :p:
*steph 247*
Well done Twaffy! :biggrin:

I had a great day! The coffee machie in the common room was fixed, so I got my caffeine fix and was back to normal rather than the dead sloth-like creature I have been for the past few days! :biggrin:

Do we have winesses for Darths' post?
do we need witnessess? ^o) :rolleyes: :p:
SketchyCanvas
Welcome Death_Cot_13 :biggrin: :hello:

oo LPK can i have a Rolling Penguin near my name please? :flutter:
rolling penguin- that sounds familiar :cool:
Well, I am chatting to another friend from 8 years ago on MSN now!! So there will be a lack of posting on my behalf for a while. Love you guys, just love old friends more.
darth_vader05
rolling penguin- that sounds familiar :cool:

hehe :cool:

--------------

darth_vader05
do we need witnessess? ^o) :rolleyes: :p:

with you? definate yes :p:
The Canadian
Well, I am chatting to another friend from 8 years ago on MSN now!! So there will be a lack of posting on my behalf for a while. Love you guys, just love old friends more.
8years - wow thats a long time!:eek:
Lucas123
did you say something, my music is up really loud :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :wink: :p:

lol :rolleyes:
WHAT MUSIC YOU PLAYING? did you hear me this time:p: :wink: :biggrin:
The Canadian

How bad, come on you dont even know me, who is it gonna be me or someone you have know for 8 years? :p:

--------------

SketchyCanvas
lol :rolleyes:
WHAT MUSIC YOU PLAYING? did you hear me this time:p: :wink: :biggrin:

I dunno, some sexy song :wink: :cool:
Lucas123
How bad, come on you dont even know me, who is it gonna be me or someone you have know for 8 years? :p:

--------------

I dunno, some sexy song :wink: :cool:

lol :cool: lyrics? :biggrin:
SketchyCanvas
lol :cool: lyrics? :biggrin:

You don't have to be beautiful to turn me on
I just need your body, baby, from dusk till dawn
You don't need experience to turn me on
You just leave it all up to me, I'm gonna show you what it's all about

CHORUS:
You don't have to be rich to be my girl
You don't have to be cool to rule my world
Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with
I just want your extra time and your . . . . . kiss

You got to not talk dirty, baby, if you wanna impress me
You can't be to flirty, mama, I know how to undress me (Yeah)
I want to be your fantasy, maybe you could be mine
You just leave it all up to me, we could have a good time

CHORUS

Yes, oh
I think I wanna dance, uh
Gotta, gotta, oh
Little Girl Wendy's Parade
Gotta, gotta, gotta

Women, not girls, rule my world, I said they rule my world
Act your age, mama, not your shoe size, maybe we could do the twirl
You don't have to watch Dynasty to have an attitude, uh
You just leave it all up to me, my love will be your food (Yeah)

You don't have to be rich to be my girl
You don't have to be cool to rule my world
Ain't no particular sign I'm compatible with!
I just want your extra time and your kiss
BOO! :evil:
:flute:
Lucas123
You don't have to be beautiful to turn me on
I just need your body, baby, from dusk till dawn
You don't need experience to turn me on
You just leave it all up to me, I'm gonna show you what it's all about...

:eek: one of my favourite songs!! Prince-Kiss!! :biggrin: :cool: hehe

--------------

StriatedCentipe
BOO! :evil:
:flute:

:afraid:

:vroam:

:p:
SketchyCanvas
:eek: one of my favourite songs!! Prince-Kiss!! :biggrin: :cool: hehe

Indeed, Prince :biggrin: I love these lyrics :biggrin:
Reply 10174
Dear Penguiners,

Starting tomorrow i will be releasing two new things to TSR. As a penguiner you get a sneak peek :wink: 1 will concern this society, the other will concern the forum.

Tomorrow you will be able to pick your own username colour instead of being blue. You may also pick a colour for your custom penguin title. I do ask that requests are done via msn/e mail or via PM. I could have a lot of you asking tomorrow so accidents are bound to happen. :smile: Please do not ask in this thread tomorrow because i will probably miss it. If i am in the thread then feel free to ask, but the way you people post the chance of me missing it is high. :p:

The 2nd feature will be TSR news. I used to host a thread called UKL news before you all registered, and it was a good laugh. This will be new and it will be a way for me to take the mick out of members. :smile:

I am planning new features for this society. Possibly even a website which has all your names on it. :smile: Lets not jump too far though. :wink:
LPK
Dear Penguiners,

Starting tomorrow i will be releasing two new things to TSR. As a penguiner you get a sneak peek :wink: 1 will concern this society, the other will concern the forum.

Tomorrow you will be able to pick your own username colour instead of being blue. You may also pick a colour for your custom penguin title. I do ask that requests are done via msn/e mail or via PM. I could have a lot of you asking tomorrow so accidents are bound to happen. :smile: Please do not ask in this thread tomorrow because i will probably miss it. If i am in the thread then feel free to ask, but the way you people post the chance of me missing it is high. :p:

The 2nd feature will be TSR news. I used to host a thread called UKL news before you all registered, and it was a good laugh. This will be new and it will be a way for me to take the mick out of members. :smile:

I am planning new features for this society. Possibly even a website which has all your names on it. :smile: Lets not jump too far though. :wink:

sounds great to me!!! :biggrin: :cool:

--------------

Lucas123
Indeed, Prince :biggrin: I love these lyrics :biggrin:

agree! :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
LPK
Dear Penguiners,

hahahahahahaha, you just want us to emailll you!! I want pink or black :cool:
(edited 12 years ago)
LPK
Dear Penguiners,

cool thats sounds great :top:

i'd love to pick my fav colour, but that just isnt evil enough :vader:
(edited 12 years ago)
lol :rolleyes: ^^

hmmmmmm.... im very indecisive so this is gonna take awhile for me to pick a colour! :eek: :p:
Reply 10179
Lucas123
hahahahahahaha, you just want us to emailll you!! I want pink or black :cool:
not really. It is just my inbox can get full fast. :\ :rolleyes: I try to avoid most of you at all costs :p: and i said tomorrow :p: I cant possibly do it with anaeasthetic in me, i'll wake up tomorrow and wonder why the thread is pink :p:

--------------

darth_vader05
cool thats sounds great :top:

i'd love to pick my fav colour, but that just isnt evil enough :vader:
well you still have tonight to decide :p: