The Student Room Group
damn slow net is a right royal rightous pain in the rear
The Canadian
damn slow net is a right royal rightous pain in the rear

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :hugs: :frown: xoxo
SketchyCanvas
..well? :p:
my idea is to never get ideas from you :vader::cool: :p:

joke!! can you actually believe that i was thinking about someone getting the 10000th post at college today :eek:
darth_vader05

joke!! can you actually believe that i was thinking about someone getting the 10000th post at college today :eek:

i give the best ideas :p: :cool:

haha! a true addict :eek: i was thinking about the penguin soc :redface::p:
darth_vader05

hahahahahahaha :biggrin: :eek: :eek: :cool: :p:
SketchyCanvas
i give the best ideas :p: :cool:

haha! a true addict :eek: i was thinking about the penguin soc :redface::p:
i thought that someone would have got it before i got home, so was silently fuming :eek: :p:
Lucas123
hahahahahahaha :biggrin: :eek: :eek: :cool: :p:
hehe- at least i got it :cool: :p:
darth_vader05
hehe- at least i got it :cool: :p:

the biggest dissapointment of my life :p:
darth_vader05
i thought that someone would have got it before i got home, so was silently fuming :eek: :p:

hahaha!! :rolleyes:
tammy_girl
errrr look at the societies name........n00b!!!! :p: :biggrin: xoxo

Errrrr...its not like ur talkin abt penguins izzit???? :p: How do i join:confused:
Dusk_Till_Dawn
Errrrr...its not like ur talkin abt penguins izzit???? :p: How do i join:confused:

of course we talking about penguins :biggrin: :p:
post reguarly(-ish) and be nice. :smile: and insert random penguin-related remarks every few pages :biggrin:
Dusk_Till_Dawn

you have to ask LPK :biggrin: and if you want to know anything about any society.....read the first post :rolleyes: xoxo
Oh well, the only cure for a pain in the arse, listen to 'Brand New Ass' by The Ghettobillies - the greatest band this side of the universe!!

These 4 crazy dudes know how to make an entrance, exit, and take Holy's drum sticks out their exits in style! With Reverand C. Cobb leading the service on the mic, his holiness, the Pope D. Licious on the 6 string, the almight Lord Bon Bons on the bass and the one, the only, the Holy 'Mother F**king' Maloney on the drums, it is a show you will never forget!

Sorry, I work for them now, I have to say that lot! But seriously, they are great.
Reply 10255
Right, I've got a link in my sig, so I should be coloured now
Dusk_Till_Dawn
Errrrr...its not like ur talkin abt penguins izzit???? How do i join:confused:
hey you're applying for maths aswell :biggrin:

ive applied to these unis - central lancs, lancaster, warwick, man uni, sheffield, kings college!!

and we're penguins so talking about each other is like talking about penguins:p:
StriatedCentipe
post reguarly(-ish) and be nice. :smile: and insert random penguin-related remarks every few pages :biggrin:

Do penguins live in the North Pole or South Pole?:confused: (This is a genuine question by the way!)
Dusk_Till_Dawn
Do penguins live in the North Pole or South Pole?:confused: (This is a genuine question by the way!)

south pole - antartica...(sp...) xoxo
Dusk_Till_Dawn
we live in the antartica :biggrin:

Latest