Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

(Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    Midwifery :nurse:
    different story. I did Education Studies with Spanish there (my home course was primary education with english, math, german and art though).
    They wouldn't even arrange a school placement for me, which made me leave in the end.

I think a midwifery course will be fine there. You spend a lot of time in hospitals anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yourjoyismylow)
    different story. I did Education Studies with Spanish there (my home course was primary education with english, math, german and art though).
    They wouldn't even arrange a school placement for me, which made me leave in the end.

I think a midwifery course will be fine there. You spend a lot of time in hospitals anyway
    lol yeup, half the course is in a hospital anyway :p:

and of course I knew you wanted to do midwifery. I just forgot. I do actually look at people's signatures

ReputationRep:
    can i just ask yourjoyismylow in your sig at the bottom is that the to rep list or the repped list or what?

ReputationRep:
    everyone loves Tammy on here xxx

lol yeup, half the course is in a hospital anyway :p:
    Well, good luck with that anyway. Cool career choice, btw. Got a few friends who are now qualified :eek:

ReputationRep:
    and of course I knew you wanted to do midwifery. I just forgot. I do actually look at people's signatures
    lol

--------------

Well, good luck with that anyway. Cool career choice, btw. Got a few friends who are now qualified :eek:
    cool how are they finding it?

(Original post by smallguy54321)
    can i just ask yourjoyismylow in your sig at the bottom is that the to rep list or the repped list or what?
    to rep, why?

ReputationRep:
    *shudders*

I HATE hospitals!! I have to go there all the time for scans and tests and they are just sooo boring. Plus, why do the consultant rooms have to be on the 30th floor with a great big glass window when I have vertigo!!!

ReputationRep:
    to rep, why?
    cause i am there!! i think I am!! *rubs eyes* Like my sig now? argh, have to do history, i will be back when I have!!

lol

--------------

cool how are they finding it?
    They are seriously busy. One of them is working with a team of 4 other midwives there in Berlin and they are always fully booked. Very popular again these days.
    In Germany midwives can run their own offices and you can give birth away from the hospital. Very popular choice ...

ReputationRep:
    the end bit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Canadian)
    *shudders*

I HATE hospitals!! I have to go there all the time for scans and tests and they are just sooo boring. Plus, why do the consultant rooms have to be on the 30th floor with a great big glass window when I have vertigo!!!
    awwwwww :hugs:
    i just love babies :p: lol I can tolerate hospitals :p:

(Original post by smallguy54321)
    cause i am there!! i think I am!! *rubs eyes* Like my sig now? argh, have to do history, i will be back when I have!!
    oh yeah, I added you :cool:
    Have fun with history, I may be off soon to continue reading some actual books....

ReputationRep:
    They are seriously busy. One of them is working with a team of 4 other midwives there in Berlin and they are always fully booked. Very popular again these days.
    In Germany midwives can run their own offices and you can give birth away from the hospital. Very popular choice ...
    oo you learn something new everyday thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hey LPK theres a actual film coming out on DVD this Friday called "MArch of the penguins" i'll get it for you lol xxxx http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...490558-6881249

there you go xxx

ReputationRep:
    *twiddles thumbs*

--------------

I know I want to see it!

ReputationRep:
    awwwwww :hugs:
    i just love babies :p: lol I can tolerate hospitals :p:
    I know someone who has a phobia of babies!!

oo you learn something new everyday thanks
    yup I don't just teach Maths.
    Damn, that reminds me... lesson planning has to be done. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Canadian)
    I know someone who has a phobia of babies!!
    :eek: :eek: why? :confused:

--------------

yup I don't just teach Maths.
    Damn, that reminds me... lesson planning has to be done. :eek:
    oo what else do ya teach?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.