The Student Room Group
Steph are you darths adopted daughter? :smile:
GRRRRRRRRR!!! Flat mates are a pain. I have to take the rubbish out!! Be back in a minute y'all.
The Canadian
No he doesn't. I'm one of his regular visitors, and he bans that phrase. If you use it, you get sent to a REALLY bad place, you get sent to work for Tony Blair *shudders*

Working for Tony Blair, that would look good on my CV :biggrin:

--------------

The Canadian
GRRRRRRRRR!!! Flat mates are a pain. I have to take the rubbish out!! Be back in a minute y'all.

thats sooooo american, I loves it: y'all. :biggrin:
Lucas123
Steph are you darths adopted daughter? :smile:

Nope, I AM his daughter! :p:
*steph 247*
Nope, I AM his daughter! :p:

Well, as you are Darths daughter, i must be your TSR step dad :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
haha! YAY! :party: whooo!

welcome to the family! :smile:
and what a hotch-potch tweenie family it is.
Lucas123
thats sooooo american, I loves it: y'all. :biggrin:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *gives Lucas extreme evils*

Do NOT compare me with the americans.

Canada is bigger. Canada is on top. If it was prison, america would be our bitch!!

Seriously mate, don't tell Canadians that something they've said / done is american, or you WILL get your head bitten off!! I am just joking with you here, but some Canadians take it very VERY seriously.
*steph 247*
haha! YAY! :party: whooo!

welcome to the family! :smile:

*hugs Steph* we are gonna be such a happy family, know tell me, where does Darth keep all the drink? :biggrin:
The Canadian

Canada is bigger. Canada is on top. If it was prison, america would be our bitch!!

Seriously mate, don't tell Canadians that something they've said / done is american, or you WILL get your head bitten off!! I am just joking with you here, but some Canadians take it very VERY seriously.

Canada sucks tweenies.
The Canadian

hahahahahaha :biggrin: good tip, gosh I would hate to be in the pub and say that to a another canadian!!

y'all is very canadian. :wink: :biggrin:
Lucas123
hahahahahaha :biggrin: good tip, gosh I would hate to be in the pub and say that to a another candian!!

Its also probably not a tweenie good idea to call them 'people of candy'
Fluent in Lies
Canada sucks tweenies.

Look, I am not trying to start an argument here, but if people make comments like Canada sucks, even if it is in jest, I am going to take it seriously. I am a patriot to the end, so do not provoke me. I think that is a fair thing to ask. I don't go around insulting other people's countries (cept england, but I live here, so sorta acceptable!), so please don't insult my country.

Oh, and wtmb is up with the tweeny crap??
Fluent in Lies

another excellent tip :biggrin:

--------------

The Canadian

His only 7, dont be mean :wink: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :p: :p:
I believe I have found as close to the Canadian as I can get...

http://www.sussex.ac.uk/Units/publications/pgrad2006/downloads/prospectus/section3_1.pdf
Fluent in Lies

No, it isn't. It is better than mistaking us for americans though. We roll our Rs much more and have a softer accent.
The Canadian
Look, I am not trying to start an argument here, but if people make comments like Canada sucks, even if it is in jest, I am going to take it seriously. I am a patriot to the end, so do not provoke me. I think that is a fair thing to ask. I don't go around insulting other people's countries (cept england, but I live here, so sorta acceptable!), so please don't insult my country.

But what if it is true?

And is that WhatTheMountainBike? The tweeny crap is for a dare.
*steph 247*
I believe I have found as close to the Canadian as I can get...

http://www.sussex.ac.uk/Units/publications/pgrad2006/downloads/prospectus/section3_1.pdf

hahahahhaha, we finished that game ages ago :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Lucas123
hahahahahaha :biggrin: good tip, gosh I would hate to be in the pub and say that to a another canadian!!

Yep. I'm very Canadian. See my avatar, I designed that myself, and I now have it tattood on my right shoulder!! THAT is devotion to your country.
Lucas123
*hugs Steph* we are gonna be such a happy family, know tell me, where does Darth keep all the drink? :biggrin:

haha! well... have you ever thought that hlmet is a bit big???

Latest