Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *steph 247*)
    haha! well... have you ever thought that hlmet is a bit big???
    he never wears his helmet around me

ReputationRep:
    In anycase if there was anywhere I would want to live it would be Canada, its just such a wonderful country, varied yet perfectly habitable. The Canadians always strike me as being a nation of 'boy-scouts', the love of the outdoors, the willingness to help out, just the general kindness and good-nature. Not to mention the kick-ass skiing and mountainbiking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucas123)
    hahahahhaha, we finished that game ages ago
    I know, but it was annoying me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    But what if it is true?

And is that WhatTheMountainBike? The tweeny crap is for a dare.
    What the monkey bo***cks actually. And I am a dare devil, so :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Canadian)
    Yep. I'm very Canadian. See my avatar, I designed that myself, and I now have it tattood on my right shoulder!! THAT is devotion to your country.
    Yes that is devotion, I would get a tattoe of England or anything assoicated with it May I ask you question, if you dont mind, if you love canada so much, why are you not over there now?

ReputationRep:
    he never wears his helmet around me
    eeeew... don't wanna know... my dads..... yuk

ReputationRep:
    I know, but it was annoying me!
    hehehehehe have you ever seen a real picture of Darth? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    In anycase if there was anywhere I would want to live it would be Canada, its just such a wonderful country, varied yet perfectly habitable. The Canadians always strike me as being a nation of 'boy-scouts', the love of the outdoors, the willingness to help out, just the general kindness and good-nature. Not to mention the kick-ass skiing and mountainbiking.
    Snowboarding rules in Canada!! Nowhere better other than Alaska for boarding.

Mountain biking is done on the same mountains as the snowboarding, so that's always a laugh having races with mates.

But yeah, tis a beautiful country, and the passports are cool - they are BLACK!!!

ReputationRep:
    was I close the canadian?

ReputationRep:
    eeeew... don't wanna know... my dads..... yuk
    Well thats love for ya, honey :p:

ReputationRep:
    hehehehehe have you ever seen a real picture of Darth? :eek:
    No!!! Have you? Do show!

ReputationRep:
    Snowboarding rules in Canada!! Nowhere better other than Alaska for boarding.

Mountain biking is done on the same mountains as the snowboarding, so that's always a laugh having races with mates.

But yeah, tis a beautiful country, and the passports are cool - they are BLACK!!!
    Yes my aunt lives in B.C. :five:

ReputationRep:
    was I close the canadian?
    look at his profile picture

--------------

No!!! Have you? Do show!
    No I havent, I really want to tho

ReputationRep:
    Yes that is devotion, I would get a tattoe of England or anything assoicated with it May I ask you question, if you dont mind, if you love canada so much, why are you not over there now?
    I don't mind. It is cos I did my A-levels over here cos my parents got jobs here (England pays more, but costs more to live here) but I am going back out there after my degree, but I considering not bothering with the degree and moving out there when I am 19.

ReputationRep:
    I never did take to boarding. I guess it just comes from being a skier all your life and spending your whole time cursing the boarders for cutting you up

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind. It is cos I did my A-levels over here cos my parents got jobs here (England pays more, but costs more to live here) but I am going back out there after my degree, but I considering not bothering with the degree and moving out there when I am 19.
    Oh I see By jove, you really do love canada

Im listening to Underground~ Laybrinth

ReputationRep:
    look at his profile picture
    Heh, you can hardly see anything of me in my pic!!

The Phoenix shall rise again, and everyone in my wake shall feel the burn! - Don't ask!!!

ReputationRep:
    I never did take to boarding. I guess it just comes from being a skier all your life and spending your whole time cursing the boarders for cutting you up
    Heh, yeah, snowboarding is the dark side, so come and join us!! We have cookies :p:

I don't cut skiiers up though, I just ollie onto the levers on the backs of their bindings whilst they are skiing down the mountain!! That is hilarious!

ReputationRep:
    Heh, you can hardly see anything of me in my pic!!

The Phoenix shall rise again, and everyone in my wake shall feel the burn! - Don't ask!!!
    Oh yeah, you changed it, the other one you could I dont want to be burned

ReputationRep:
    Heh, yeah, snowboarding is the dark side, so come and join us!! We have cookies :p:

I don't cut skiiers up though, I just ollie onto the levers on the backs of their bindings whilst they are skiing down the mountain!! That is hilarious!
    yeah if you can catch us

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.