Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    Well never more so than now.
    really wanna tell me why? really quickly!!! :cool:

--------------

bye

ReputationRep:
    you off? Ok bye bye

ReputationRep:
    morning all :wavey: xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    Morning!

ReputationRep:
    morning

ReputationRep:
    How are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    The Penguin Points Game!

Well, first i will introduce the new feature. This new feature is a ranking system. The only way you can rank is by earning Penguin Points (PP). It is like a league table. The person with the most points will be at the top, the person with the least will be at the bottom. On the last day of each month at 9pm UK time. the person with the most points will be this months winner. Points will not be reset.

Now, how do you earn points?

• Make the 100th post on the thread. e.g 12,500th post will earn you points.
    • Making the 1000th post e.g Making the 15,000th post will earn you points.
    • Being an active poster
    • Getting a 10,000th post e.g Getting the 20,000th post
    • Links to the penguin society in your signature
    • Special Owner points. LPK may wish to award you for something.

This points system is not something to get angry over. It is not a popularity contest, and points will be earned. No favouritism, cheating or fighting will be accepted. Points will be deducted.

Point amount:

PP will be like rep. The more you have the more gems you have. Except the more points you have on here, the different colour your name will be. The colour scale will be posted up soon.

If for any reason i have not added points onto your username then please PM me to let me know. I will need proof of you deserving the points because i will not randomly dish out posts.

What do you need to do to become a participant?

To be involved in this game. You need to match these two rules to get in.

1. You need to be a member of the Penguin Society.
    2. You need to have the Penguin Society displayed in your signature.

The reason you need to have the Penguin Society in your signature is so you can start off with some PP. Those rules need to be completed in order to be in it. You have until tomorrow to make sure that is done.

Good luck. Remember to start getting PP straight away so you do not have a disadvantage later on.

From LPK.
    4PM is getting nearer. Make sure you have followed the rules so you can enter

ReputationRep:
    Morning all :wavey:

I lost the superflous D22 bit Thanks Pig.

Morning Tom, morning everybody :tee:

ReputationRep:
    morning everyone :hello:

wohoo, soo close to getting paid

23rd out of 200 top 20 get paid :proud:

ReputationRep:
    24/98 :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

morning all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucas123)
    Its Darths 100%
    no its not - read LA's sig :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    hey darth, hows u?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    hey darth, hows u?
    considering that ive just woken up im fine what about you? have you read the first/second post again since its been updated?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    considering that ive just woken up im fine what about you? have you read the first/second post again since its been updated?
    LAZY :rolleyes: i've been up since 10am :eek: (came 92th before when i had 55% of taking the lead damn coin toss) havent checked it no, but LPK bumped it before and i read that... interesting idea...

oooh i soo wanna go to Notts now (not cause of Oneway either :eek: ) they do research into betting (Professor Vaughan Williams )

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone! :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    LAZY :rolleyes: i've been up since 10am :eek: (came 92th before when i had 55% of taking the lead damn coin toss) havent checked it no, but LPK bumped it before and i read that... interesting idea...
    oooh i soo wanna go to Notts now (not cause of Oneway either ) they do research into betting (Professor Vaughan Williams )
    i watched harry potter last night and it gave me nightmares:eek: tis was a rough night well i woke up at 11 when my little sister came and opened my curtains, but after kicking her out i went back to sleep:cool: :p:

the 92th thinng is something to do with poker i guess!!! hehe and LPK was complaining about people quoting long posts:rolleyes: :p:

go to notts then

hey small :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    hello:wavey:

ReputationRep:
    :wavey: afternoon one and all xoxo

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.