The Student Room Group
The Canadian
You said 'Well who could it be' and then you put a smilie face, so I assumed the 3rd man (great movie that) was a smilie face :p:
now you've completely lost me :biggrin:
saiyamana
done...
tut- what about adding a penguin there :rolleyes: :p: or making it scroll :biggrin:
darth_vader05
now you've completely lost me :biggrin:

Then my work here is done!! :p: I like confusing people! It's fun, you should try it sometime, just make random off topic comments, that could be linked to the topic if you look hard enough, or know enough.
darth_vader05
tut- what about adding a penguin there :rolleyes: :p: or making it scroll :biggrin:
no :eek: that would involve removing the cards :frown:
darth_vader05

:wink: you dont ask for much now do you :p: :biggrin: xoxo
darth_vader05

Ya gotta have a penguin, or some dodgy comment like "If ya like a lot of snow on your feet join our club!!"
saiyamana

Or you could just remove the football stuff, who really reads the football stuff thing anyway :p:

I removed 3 sets of song lyrics to proclaim my love for Tammy, sacrifices have to be made in life!
saiyamana
fine then- just make it bold:wink: :p: :biggrin:
tammy_girl
:wink: you dont ask for much now do you :p: :biggrin: xoxo
not really no:biggrin: :p: all i ask for is (it wont fit on- too many characters:frown: )

:biggrin:
The Canadian
Or you could just remove the football stuff, who really reads the football stuff thing anyway :p:

I removed 3 sets of song lyrics to proclaim my love for Tammy, sacrifices have to be made in life!
:bawling: i'd rather not :frown:
The Canadian
Then my work here is done!! :p: I like confusing people! It's fun, you should try it sometime, just make random off topic comments, that could be linked to the topic if you look hard enough, or know enough.
:hmpf: my aim in life is too make your life miserable :vader: :cool:

i'm always confused, so its hard for me to try and confuse others :eek: (apart from SC that is!!)
Then what about the uni stuff??
The Canadian

i read the football stuff :cool: :p:
The Canadian
Then what about the uni stuff??
i read that aswell :biggrin:
darth_vader05
:hmpf: my aim in life is too make your life miserable :vader: :cool:

i'm always confused, so its hard for me to try and confuse others :eek: (apart from SC that is!!)

Dude, no one is enough of a pessimist or miserable enough to make my life miserable. Living hell maybe, but I will always rise from the ashes.
darth_vader05
i read the football stuff :cool: :p:
wohooo :biggrin: yea, see, the footie stuff has to stay now :biggrin:

(vader, we r 3rd in the cup table now :frown: -2 GD vs 2nd place -1 GD - gotta play them in 3 days :frown:)
darth_vader05
i read that aswell :biggrin:

Then read this! Damn, can't think of anything witty for you to read :frown:
hows about deleting how much rep you've accumulated? xoxo
saiyamana
wohooo :biggrin: yea, see, the footie stuff has to stay now :biggrin:

(vader, we r 3rd in the cup table now :frown: -2 GD vs 2nd place -1 GD - gotta play them in 3 days :frown:)
hehe- you better not touch the footy stuff:p:

use the force dammit- or give me the location of your next game and i'll see what i can do :biggrin: (do you need a right winger by any chance!!!)
darth_vader05

use the force dammit- or give me the location of your next game and i'll see what i can do :biggrin: (do you need a right winger by any chance!!!)

STALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :p: xoxo

Latest