Lucas123
yep, stupid man :cool:

poor baby :hugs: xxxxxxxxx
Reply 15922
Bye :ciao:
xXLil'-AnGelXx
hey Scx xxxxxxxxxx

Heya LA :wavey:

:laugh: @ scx :p: Its just SC btw, i blame darth for confusing you :p: :biggrin:
c ya twaffy :ciao: xxxxxxxxx
SketchyCanvas
:wavey:
lol the :rolleyes: doesnt harm me

it was alrighhhttt kinda :s:, i realised afterwards that i done so many silly mistakes :hmpf:

how was your day?
hehe, well i was just tesing :hmpf: ( dont worry i'll find something that will harm you :cool::p:)

chemistry exams have a charm for silly mistakes :frown: i did loads of silly ones in mine aswell, but i'd rather make mistakes in mocks than in the real things :biggrin:

my day was cool today- but i think lucas is right about headteachers. they are of an entirely different planet :biggrin:
SketchyCanvas

:laugh: @ scx :p: Its just SC btw, i blame darth for confusing you :p: :biggrin:
you cant blame me:eek: i write it in brackets for a reason you know :hmpf:
The only time I see my head teacher is when he dangles his feet out off of his window when ge's on the phone...
SketchyCanvas

okey dokey I got too used to seeing Scx that used to be at the bottom of you're siggy lol xxxxxxxxx :cool:
darth_vader05
hehe, well i was just tesing :hmpf: ( dont worry i'll find something that will harm you :cool::p:)

chemistry exams have a charm for silly mistakes :frown: i did loads of silly ones in mine aswell, but i'd rather make mistakes in mocks than in the real things :biggrin:

my day was cool today- but i think lucas is right about headteachers. they are of an entirely different planet :biggrin:

suurree you will :rolleyes: :p:

true :p: but my chemistry teacher is gonna store all our marks in his "database" for the predictions :s:

lol! my headteacher freaks me out :afraid: she just stares at you and blinks and then after what seems like hours, she answers your question ^o) :p:
darth_vader05
you cant blame me:eek: i write it in brackets for a reason you know :hmpf:

lol! why cant i blame you :eviltongu :p:
LPK
all is ok :smile:

Scandalous :p:
cool :smile:

i took a trip down memory lane and this was my first post on this thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=3203484&postcount=217 :eek: :eek: :p:
xXLil'-AnGelXx
okey dokey I got too used to seeing Scx that used to be at the bottom of you're siggy lol xxxxxxxxx :cool:

lol the x was just an extra like you put xxxxxx at the end of your post i did an x after the SC :p: hmmmm i think im gonna start ending off my posts in just SC now :p:

SC :biggrin: :p:
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool: :cool: :cool: :p:
SketchyCanvas

lol! my headteacher freaks me out :afraid: she just stares at you and blinks and then after what seems like hours, she answers your question ^o) :p:

:eek: she talks to you? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Steph!
:eek: she talks to you? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

lol! sometimes :p: doesnt your headteacher? :eek: :p:
SketchyCanvas
lol! why cant i blame you :eviltongu :p:
because believe it or not- its your fault this time.

head teacehrs and all heads of departments etc. think they're gods gifted :frown: rather than helping you they make your lives more miserable :hmpf:
Lucas123
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool: :cool: :cool: :p:

:wavey:
darth_vader05
because believe it or not- its your fault this time.

head teacehrs and all heads of departments etc. think they're gods gifted :frown: rather than helping you they make your lives more miserable :hmpf:

lol :p:
SketchyCanvas
suurree you will :rolleyes: :p:

true :p: but my chemistry teacher is gonna store all our marks in his "database" for the predictions :s:

hehe dont worry thats just to scare you so that you pull your socks up :biggrin:

my headteacher saw me once and asked me what course i was doing, he didnt even wait for me to finish and walked of :eek: ( but the dude sponsored me in my silence so i think hes ok :biggrin:)

Latest