Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    Might have trouble finding it, though, there doesn't tend to be much classical music on p2p networks, lol. I dunno why i like it so much, it's just a really funny track

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    what a hearty welcome.
    :wavey: hello my darling xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oneway)
    very helpful !
    Adam, here is some advice from the "kid". Karma.

What comes around, goes around. Looks like it finally got to you :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammy_girl)
    darlin :hugs: however bad it can be, it cannot be that bad to get out of....my mammy always says that to me and its true, if I need help I chat to my best mates and ask them their advice, seriously sweetheart however hard it may seem it can be fixed - i've been in positions at times which made me contemplate suicide but I had friends and family there to help me I promise sweetie things will get better :hugs: xoxo
    i cant talk to my mates thats half the issue.
    well i was going to say but here it goes.
    met a guy, local ish. didnt really like him that much spooked me a bit with his attitude but then hes like saying stuff about outing me and that its best to keep on the right sode of him and all that, said he knew my dad
    and he would chuck me out if he knew.
    anyway i will get over it. sure will survive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom)
    Might have trouble finding it, though, there doesn't tend to be much classical music on p2p networks, lol. I dunno why i like it so much, it's just a really funny track

the one cheer-me-up song i know is Bob Marley - Dont worry, be happy :p:

ReputationRep:
    In The Hall Of The Mountain King from the Pier Gynt Suite is amazing. I love it. I used to play it on the piano and loved every time!!

Most people will know it as the Alton Towers theme tune of old.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucas123)
    Adam, here is some advice from the "kid". Karma.

What comes around, goes around. Looks like it finally got to you :p:
    :party: well done james.
    hope you feel happy now

ReputationRep:
    :party: well done james.
    hope you feel happy now

Adam, Confidence is key. Go tell everyone your gay, face your problems head on and with conviction

ReputationRep:
    met a guy, local ish. didnt really like him that much spooked me a bit with his attitude but then hes like saying stuff about outing me and that its best to keep on the right sode of him and all that, said he knew my dad

awwww :hugs: he threatened you? :eek: if i were you, stay well clear from him and if he does go to extremes (sounds like he has already) talk to someone about it or/and go to the police because he hasnt got a right to threatened you like that and about your dad :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Adam, Confidence is key. Go tell everyone your gay, face your problems head on and with conviction
    ok and after i get out of hospital will you give me some change when i ask for some in the street as thats where i will be living.
    and no one ever gives ppl change even if they have it.

ReputationRep:
    thats discrimination and oppression and there are laws to protect you from that sweetheart :hugs: and if your mates wont help then why not talk to a councillor? it helped me lots thats why I'm always usually in a good mood but it mightn't be for you why not try the connexions web page and talk to an online councillor if you arent comfortable with face-to-face meetings and its all private - sorry I can't be of more help xoxo

ReputationRep:
    ok and after i get out of hospital will you give me some change when i ask for some in the street as thats where i will be living.
    and no one ever gives ppl change even if they have it.
    Dont be a drama queen, dude. You will not be going to Hospital, and you always have other friends/exs :eek: to stay with.

ReputationRep:
    :wavey: hello my darling xoxo
    hello and hi SC too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    hello and hi SC too.
    Wheres my hello? :mad: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    SC (and anyone else), to save you the trouble, here's the track. Get it quick before the mods notice :p:

http://www.mytempdir.com/316483

ReputationRep:
    thats discrimination and oppression and there are laws to protect you from that sweetheart :hugs: and if your mates wont help then why not talk to a councillor? it helped me lots thats why I'm always usually in a good mood but it mightn't be for you why not try the connexions web page and talk to an online councillor if you arent comfortable with face-to-face meetings and its all private - sorry I can't be of more help xoxo
    just want to get out of it, its like if i dont sleep with him he tells my friends and family about me
    its so depressing but worst thing is i dont think i get get out of it.
    anyway i will try to refriad from bringing to this thread. will live in lucas's 'happy' land

ReputationRep:
    just want to get out of it, its like if i dont sleep with him he tells my friends and family about me
    its so depressing but worst thing is i dont think i get get out of it.
    anyway i will try to refriad from bringing to this thread. will live in lucas's 'happy' land
    I'm gonna PM you ok......xoxo

ReputationRep:
    And i thought this was all about Biology hmwk:eek: Sorry

But, i'm afraid a fair amount of
    Dont be a drama queen, dude.
    still applies.

ReputationRep:
    Dont be a drama queen, dude. You will not be going to Hospital, and you always have other friends/exs :eek: to stay with.
    ok im not having a go but do you know my life ?
    and dont call me a drama queen.
    have you ever been to certain parts of nottingham ?
    i see it, if my friends knew i was 'one of them queers' they kill me.

ReputationRep:
    hehe im listening to it now thanks

i know this song just never knew what it was called :p: It always makes me smile when i listen to it :p:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.