Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    hehe im listening to it now thanks

i know this song just never knew what it was called :p: It always makes me smile when i listen to it :p:
    Yep, it works like that

ReputationRep:
    Right, i'll delete the post now. I'm sure to get warning points otherwise. AT seems to have a thing about illegality, i dunno why :rolleyes:

(and this one too i suppose)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucas123)
    Wheres my hello? :mad: :rolleyes:
    I was replying to those people that greeted me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom)
    dont be such a drama queen

still applies.
    if you havent got anything helpful / nice to say
    then do one :mad:
    your beggining to annoy me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oneway)
    you beggining to annoy me
    Adam are you gonna be alright?

ReputationRep:
    you beggining to annoy me
    I'm sorry, really .

ReputationRep:
    oneway - aww im so sorry to hear all that :hugs: hopefully tammy can help you out (shes gonna PM you) wish that your'll feel better soon and everything will turn out ok :hugs:

SC

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes the best defence is damned hard and good offence. I am not encouraging violence here, just to flip the roles.

Go up to him somewhere where you feel confident, make sure you are on higher ground than him, and tell him where to shove it. You are not having any of it and you'll get the coppers on his ass if he doesn't quit with the abusive attitude. Oh, and make sure that he will believe you will go to the boys in blue, cos if he calls your bluff, you'd better run, FAST!!!

Also make sure where you meet there will be plenty of people around, and CCTV is even better, so if he does make ANY physical contact whilst threatening you, that is assault, and you can have him done for it.

Oh, and I do know what you are going through, just different basis. I have had my life threatened before several times, most were in jest, but when someone pot shotted me, I took the offensive, not the passive, and my problems stopped when people realised I was willing to fight back. You may need to take the same role.

That is just what has helped me though in the past, I am not saying it is the right or wrong thing to do, just is ONE thing to consider.

As long as you come out of it at the end OK, whatever path you choose, that is all that matters.

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone reccommend any music to me? I need to get some more, my playlist is getting repetitive, but nothing's caught my ear (so-to-speak) recently. Anything at all, in any genre bar rap/hiphop, but preferably not anything that's in the pop top ten.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    I was replying to those people that greeted me.
    such a Diva :mad: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucas123)
    such a Diva :mad: :p:
    Next on Channel 5: G-string divas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom)
    Can anyone reccommend any music to me? I need to get some more, my playlist is getting repetitive, but nothing's caught my ear (so-to-speak) recently. Anything at all, in any genre bar rap/hiphop, but preferably not anything that's in the pop top ten.
    The magnetic fields

Are you into post-rock?

ReputationRep:
    No channel 5 where i am

ReputationRep:
    Next on Channel 5: G-string divas

heheheh, typical FIL

ReputationRep:
    The magnetic fields

listen and love.
    Thanks (heads for limewire)

ReputationRep:
    Well guys and dolls i must bid you farewell - Love you all night night xoxo

ReputationRep:
    i am facing sleeping with a guy who i dont even like or being outed to my whole family and friends who will probably disown me.
    yet certain people find it neccessary to call me a drama queen, well thanks guys :yy: :frown:

cya later :getmecoat

ReputationRep:
    Are you into post-rock?
    I'm into any and all genres really. I have no idea what post-rock means in terms of what i'd actually be listening to, but i;m about to find out

ReputationRep:
    i am facing sleeping with a guy who i dont even like or being outed to my whole family and friends who will probably disown me.
    yet certain people find it neccessary to call me a drama queen, well thanks guys :yy: :frown:

cya later :getmecoat
    So your going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom)
    I'm into any and all genres really. I have no idea what post-rock means in terms of what i'd actually be listening to, but i;m about to find out
    Got any sigur rós? Untitled 3 from the album () is just beautiful.

Also:
    Godspeed you black emperor! ~ Lift Yr. Skinny Fists Like Antennas To Heaven... / Gathering Storm / "Welcome To Barco Am/Pm..." / Cancer Towers On Holy Road Hi-Way

Best song ever.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.