The Student Room Group
SketchyCanvas
lol your be fine! :biggrin: I got a biology test as well tomorow but i have an orthodontis appointment :p: then i got to quickly come back to 6th form for the Golden Oldies Party :p: we've been organising a lil xmas party for the elderly :biggrin:

thats nice!! :congrats: hehe! :biggrin:
Reply 16641
I've got choir tomorrow, so I'm going to go in there and make myself lose my voice because I'm feeling ill, and that way I won't have to go to the carol service on thursday and I can sleep instead
LPK
Barcelona!
Such a beautiful horizon!
Barcelona!
A jewel in the sun!

:thrasher:
still havent listened to that song :biggrin:

:wavey: hey penguins hows it going? im on here for 15 mins :frown:
bye evryone! :ciao: bi SC! :hugs:
Reply 16644
Is TSR being slow for anyone else? I just made my brother turn off his webcam on the other computer thinking it might be that, but it's still taking aaaages to load each page. It even decided to replace all the smileys with their text triggers just now, i assume to save loading so much.
Scubar - lol!! :p:

LPK - dont think it was a war, just a misunderstanding :hugs:

SG - lol :proud: :p: but annoying because there gonna do dancing for them but with crappy music, instead of playing old songs for them so the elderly can dance(if they can) :p:
smallguy54321

see ya SG :hugs: :ciao:

hey Darth :wavey:
Reply 16647
darth_vader05
still havent listened to that song :biggrin:

:wavey: hey penguins

Hi

smallguy54321
bye evryone! :ciao:

Bye
Tom
Is TSR being slow for anyone else? I just made my brother turn off his webcam on the other computer thinking it might be that, but it's still taking aaaages to load each page. It even decided to replace all the smileys with their text triggers just now, i assume to save loading so much.

:ditto: !! for the past few days it has :hmpf:
smallguy54321
:ciao: what a coincidence - i come and he goes :cool: :p: :wink:
SketchyCanvas
Scubar - lol!! :p:

LPK - dont think it was a war, just a misunderstanding :hugs:

SG - lol :proud: :p: but annoying because there gonna do dancing for them but with crappy music, instead of playing old songs for them so the elderly can dance(if they can) :p:

hey tom and SC :wavey:

a war happened- and i dont know about it:eek:
Reply 16651
darth_vader05

No war that i noticed either :confused:
Reply 16652
Right. I am not happy about what has gone on. So far i am not taking anything further because you did apologise. But upsetting someone is not nice and i don't like it. I have already had Tammy upset this week. I don't need anymore 'misunderstanding'.
darth_vader05

nah it werent a war, oneway was upset last night about someone threatening him and just got into a misunderstanding with lucas and tom. But in the end tom said sorry and lucas felt really bad afterwards. Hopefully oneway is ok though.

deja vu with Toms post :p:
Reply 16654
http://www.emp3world.com/to_download.php?id=76460

here's a nice song for everybody, I couldn't find Barcelona so this will have to do
LPK
Right. I am not happy about what has gone on. So far i am not taking anything further because you did apologise. But upsetting someone is not nice and i don't like it. I have already had Tammy upset this week. I don't need anymore 'misunderstanding'.
now im really confused :confused: the one day i dont read previous posts, someone tries killing someone and theres a war :eek:
LPK

agree, tammy was upset too? :frown:
Reply 16657
LPK

I didn't set out to upset him, and when i realised how much i had, apologised.

BUT, one can't always just pander to someone. A lot of the :hugs:, and cliched 'advice' seems like so much falseness, designed to maintain the illusion that we take the problem as seriously as he apparently did. Lucas didn't pick the best time to call him a drama queen, but the point holds true i'm afraid.
oneway
:hello:
why is no one awake ?

Darth - Sorry about you know what - bet you feel really p*****d off and i got it so wrong with my prediction.
hey sorry ive not read previous post so didnt get this until now:smile:

dont be sorry hehe we deserved it :biggrin: ive gotten over it now but it still stings hehe!! you should join the TSR predictions society :p: we should have buried it but :frown: :frown:

(thanks btw :smile: )
Reply 16659
SketchyCanvas
agree, tammy was upset too? :frown:
She got upset over a comment made by another member on here. It was only a joke and was not meant to be taking offensively, but she did take it the wrong way. This is near enough the same.

All i want is a happy soc. If someone feels down, try make them feel better and you wont need to worry about getting anyone upset.

I am not blaming Lucas or Tom for anything. Seen as oneway has not said he wants something further done. I say we just forget it and carry on as normal. :smile:

Latest