The Student Room Group
Phonicslass

:smile: yeah! :p:

now I know. Identity revealed :rolleyes:
darth_vader05
woot:cool: and can darth minty use the force to close her cage again:p:

hey SC(x) :wavey:

im gonna be posting slow today cos im on MSN while watching channel 5 movie :biggrin: :p:
Fluent in Lies
:wavey:
no sound :hmpf: :bawling: :p:
darth_vader05
woot:cool: and can darth minty use the force to close her cage again:p:

I'm not entirely sure yet, all she does when i open it is jump out! :p:
SketchyCanvas
im gonna be posting slow today cos im on MSN while watching channel 5 movie :biggrin: :p:
and we're supposed to believe that ^o)

so where has your brother gone?
darth_vader05
hehe im here LA :biggrin: hows you today?

i'm good saw Narnia today it upset me for a moment but I thought its only a film its like in star wars when the real darth vader dies that made me cry it was very emotional but....it was only a film lol xxxxx :rolleyes: :p: :cool:
Phonicslass
lol you sound lovely! :smile:

And guess what filly, it turns out to be a big hunt for a stupid disc :frown:

was it not in the attic? Maybe one of the ravenous dolphins ate it?
Phonicslass
I'm not entirely sure yet, all she does when i open it is jump out! :p:
hehe just keep practising, soon she'll be opening her own cage :biggrin:
darth_vader05
and we're supposed to believe that ^o)

so where has your brother gone?

yes u are :p:

Cyprus for a week, he keeps sending me picture messages of everything to my phone :biggrin: My dad is also there, he went last month by car :eek:
Fluent in Lies
was it not in the attic? Maybe one of the ravenous dolphins ate it?

:rofl: It's seriously scary in there....I'm not going in there until my brother comes back :redface:
I might not even be in there, and i'm not searching around in spider webs and dust for nothing!
xXLil'-AnGelXx
i'm good saw Narnia today it upset me for a moment but I thought its only a film its like in star wars when the real darth vader dies that made me cry it was very emotional but....it was only a film lol xxxxx :rolleyes: :p: :cool:
what do you mean the real darth vader dies :motz: the real darth vader is sitting on a chair in front of the computer :hmpf:
SketchyCanvas
yes u are :p:

Cyprus for a week, he keeps sending me picture messages of everything to my phone :biggrin: My dad is also there, he went last month by car :eek:
well i didnt :cool: :p:

cyprus- sounds cool! is it hot there? can you get to cyprus by car?? how come you didnt go ^o) :p:
xXLil'-AnGelXx

:rofl: :rolleyes: :p:
Phonicslass
:rofl: It's seriously scary in there....I'm not going in there until my brother comes back :redface:
I might not even be in there, and i'm not searching around in spider webs and dust for nothing!

You silly sausage. I still can't see why you would keep a computer game in the attic!
darth_vader05
hehe just keep practising, soon she'll be opening her own cage :biggrin:

lol uh oh! better not teach her to open her cage just yet, she'll be chased everywhere by the cat, not to mention the puppies! :eek: :p:
I'll need teach to teach her to attack first. :smile:

--------------

Fluent in Lies
You silly sausage. I still can't see why you would keep a computer game in the attic!

:redface: well it's not my fault! :hmpf: I put lots of things in the attic. It's like a dumping ground :smile: :p:
Phonicslass
lol uh oh! better not teach her to open her cage just yet, she'll be chased everywhere by the cat, not to mention the puppies! :eek: :p:
I'll need teach to teach her to attack first. :smile:
who brought cats and puppies abroad :eek: im sure that she'll be capable of dealing with cats and puppies if she were to encounter them :cool: she knows the ways of the force :p:
Phonicslass
:redface: well it's not my fault! :hmpf: I put lots of things in the attic. It's like a dumping ground :smile: :p:
its your brothers fault :cool: :p:
Reply 18217
woo!! Busy society :biggrin:
darth_vader05
well i didnt :cool: :p:

cyprus- sounds cool! is it hot there? can you get to cyprus by car?? how come you didnt go ^o) :p:

tough :p:

Well he said it is, which is weird cos its usually cold :confused: :p: Yeah i went 5/6 years ago by car, and from italy you take a ship to turkey then to cyprus :p: I didnt go cos of exams :hmpf:
Just realised i havent been on hol for 5/6 years! :eek:
LPK
woo!! Busy society :biggrin:
no its the penguin society :cool: :p::wink:

Latest