Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    :eek: you cant drop art tho! :eek: then your tsr name will make less sense...
    lol i dont like the course :hmpf: and the teachers are... :vmad: its just too stressful and too much work for me to handle which is jeopardising (sp) my other subs (Maths,chem,bio) which are more relevant to my career choice

But i will still continue painting afterwards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    :wavey: why do you want to drop art? did you give her the letter that i wrote for you :p:
    lol not yet :rolleyes: :p: i had to speak to my headteacher first and she said, ' its XXX 6th Form Rules to do 4 as levels and i cant do anything about it' :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    lol i dont like the course :hmpf: and the teachers are... :vmad: its just too stressful and too much work for me to handle which is jeopardising (sp) my other subs (Maths,chem,bio) which are more relevant to my career choice

But i will still continue painting afterwards
    awww my mate did the same subjects as you last year, but he felt art was a good chilling out subject

so what are you going to do now?

ReputationRep:
    lol not yet :rolleyes: :p: i had to speak to my headteacher first and she said, ' its XXX 6th Form Rules to do 4 as levels and i cant do anything about it' :hmpf:
    tut tut, you should have given it to her :p:

drop it next year then

ReputationRep:
    awww my mate did the same subjects as you last year, but he felt art was a good chilling out subject

so what are you going to do now?
    yeah it can be, because you just sit there and paint while listening to your mp3 (ipod? never heard of it :p: ) But its loadsa work

Dunno, i finish tomorow early since its the last day and i have stats and art. So i might not go in because of art; they are making me go to the classes :hmpf: But then again, i already missed loads of art lessons and my teacher gave me a white slip :eek: (basicly a 'naughty' slip which goes on your record) ... arrgh stupid school :hmpf:

/rant soz :p:

ReputationRep:
    hehe :cool: as expected :p:

hows you? :wavey:
    :hello: Darth

Im ok thanks and howz you ?

It should be in the shops for the boxing days sales

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:
    :party: :dancing:

ReputationRep:
    tut tut, you should have given it to her :p:

drop it next year then
    probaly am, but cant wait that long its too stressful for me to handle atm, and i just finished Unit 1 and was hoping to end it there :hmpf: Basicly, lately i've been thinking about giving up the a levels because i picked the wrong ones and the course and study type isnt suited to me I should of done something else which is equivalent to a levels :banghead:

ReputationRep:
    yeah it can be, because you just sit there and paint while listening to your mp3 (ipod? never heard of it :p: ) But its loadsa work

Dunno, i finish tomorow early since its the last day and i have stats and art. So i might not go in because of art; they are making me go to the classes :hmpf: But then again, i already missed loads of art lessons and my teacher gave me a white slip :eek: (basicly a 'naughty' slip which goes on your record) ... arrgh stupid school :hmpf:

/rant soz :p:
    hmmm- i think you need an incentive how about i buy your artwork after you finish it :p: :cool: :ninja: hehe

tis not fair, i finish on friday :hmpf: id love to tell you that youre being a naughty girl etc etc, but then youre on your road to joining me :p:

ReputationRep:
    probaly am, but cant wait that long its too stressful for me to handle atm, and i just finished Unit 1 and was hoping to end it there :hmpf: Basicly, lately i've been thinking about giving up the a levels because i picked the wrong ones and the course and study type isnt suited to me I should of done something else which is equivalent to a levels :banghead:
    Heya personage - what would you rather do instead of A's then?

ReputationRep:
    oneway! :hugs: umm, wanna play on a footy tourny later on?

Poker stars, under Tourney --> Private

u wanna game?
    Saiyamana! :hugs:
    footy torny ? :confused:

wot time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oneway)
    :hello: Darth

Im ok thanks and howz you ?

It should be in the shops for the boxing days sales
    hey, im bloody tired but im still awake had no donut today :hmpf:

i hate shopping with a passion :cool: :p:

ReputationRep:
    hmmm- i think you need an incentive how about i buy your artwork after you finish it :p: :cool: :ninja: hehe

tis not fair, i finish on friday :hmpf: id love to tell you that youre being a naughty girl etc etc, but then youre on your road to joining me :p:

lol! i dont think you wanna, all my a level art are crap :eek: cos i rushed it all :p:

lol!! im not on the road to joining you! :hmpf: :p:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: what are your future plans?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayjayjay)
    Heya personage - what would you rather do instead of A's then?
    lol! heya :wavey:

erm.. well i regret not researching into it before picking a levels, so i would of done something else which is more towards my career choice: Midwifery

ReputationRep:
    lol! i dont think you wanna, all my a level art are crap :eek: cos i rushed it all :p:

lol!! im not on the road to joining you! :hmpf: :p:
    but cos im crap at art i find whatever anyone else does great (DENIAL )

DENIAL :cool: :p:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: what are your future plans?
    :hugs: thanks, hopefully midwifery :p:

Whenever i tell someone i wanna do midwifery they always go, ' EWWWWWW yuckkk thats gross!' :rolleyes: :p:

ReputationRep:
    but cos im crap at art i find whatever anyone else does great (DENIAL )

DENIAL :cool: :p:
    lol! :p:

i aint in denial, just saying it how it is :p: :cool:

ReputationRep:

erm.. well i regret not researching into it before picking a levels, so i would of done something else which is more towards my career choice: Midwifery
    :confused: my mates applied for midwifery and she did bio,chem, law and sociology at AS.

ReputationRep:

Chemistry and Biology should be okay for that though. I know that there is a new Health and Social care course which is worth two or three A's...

I admire those that go into midwifery - I'm too la la to go into something like that.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.