Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    hey, im bloody tired but im still awake had no donut today :hmpf:

i hate shopping with a passion :cool: :p:
    im tired too and i think i am still awake

i have some donuts :haha: and i aint sharing :evil:

so dont shop with a passion, take a kewi fruit instead :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    lol! :p:

i aint in denial, just saying it how it is :p: :cool:
    i believe you :rolleyes: :p:

ignorance of midwifery helps my reaction :cool: :cool: :p: (which is not eww!)

ReputationRep:
    :confused: my mates applied for midwifery and she did bio,chem, law and sociology at AS.
    yeah but i dont like a levels And i regret taking the maths and art :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayjayjay)
    Chemistry and Biology should be okay for that though. I know that there is a new Health and Social care course which is worth two or three A's...

I admire those that go into midwifery - I'm too la la to go into something like that.
    Thanks just wish i should of done that instead of the a levels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oneway)
    im tired too and i think i am still awake

i have some donuts :haha: and i aint sharing :evil:

so dont shop with a passion, take a kewi fruit instead :cool:
    hehe homework sucks :hmpf:

i dont want your donuts :cool: i only eat donuts from the shop near my college

i hate kewi fruit with a passion aswell :p: i had beans on toast today:cool: :p:

ReputationRep:
    i believe you :rolleyes: :p:

ignorance of midwifery helps my reaction :cool: :cool: :p: (which is not eww!)
    :hmpf: fine dont believe me :eviltongu

lol!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    yeah but i dont like a levels And i regret taking the maths and art :hmpf:
    would you consider doing another year at college? then you could do health and social care or something like that

erm maths- you regret it :eek: :afraid: how did your mocks go

ReputationRep:
    :hmpf: fine dont believe me :eviltongu

lol!! :p:
    wtf??? i said i believe you already :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    would you consider doing another year at college? then you could do health and social care or something like that

erm maths- you regret it :eek: :afraid: how did your mocks go
    Dont mind doing that!!

urgh mocks... erm... everyone got lower then 20%, inc. me :eek: its the teacher i tell you!! :p: seriously, she aint a good maths teacher, doesnt explain things clearly enough and i didnt revise so it werent my fault :cool: :p:

:creep:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks just wish i should of done that instead of the a levels.
    You still can - finish off the AS's you have chosen this year, you could always just drop Art come September (I know very well *sympathises* what the work load and expectations are like - my school has arts college status so its very blah blah) and do as well as you can, you will have points from those and grades; then you can go onto the health and social course or something else. AS's are more than GCSE's remember and are still a form of qualification.

ReputationRep:
    wtf??? i said i believe you already :rolleyes:

lol! you did the :rolleyes: meaning you were being sarcastic :hmpf: :p:

ReputationRep:
    You still can - finish off the AS's you have chosen this year, you could always just drop Art come September (I knwo very well what the work load and expectations are like - my school has arts college status so its very blah blah) and do as well as you can, you will have points from those and grades and then you can go onto that course or something else. AS's are more than GCSE's remember and are still a form of qualification.
    thats what i was thinking, do AS's for one year and then do a different course. But i really want to stop art now

ReputationRep:
    Dont mind doing that!!

urgh mocks... erm... everyone got lower then 20%, inc. me :eek: its the teacher i tell you!! :p: seriously, she aint a good maths teacher, doesnt explain things clearly enough and i didnt revise so it werent my fault :cool: :p:

:creep:
    research health and social care and see whether its ideal for you. i think its 50% or more coursework- i'll ask my mate tomorrow

i think i need to have words with your maths teacher :security: dont worry its the teachers fault- even if you dont revise its still the teachers fault, or your mates fault for not giving you the notes :p:

ReputationRep:
    lol! you did the :rolleyes: meaning you were being sarcastic :hmpf: :p:
    :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    thats what i was thinking, do AS's for one year and then do a different course. But i really want to stop art now
    How about if you do the bare minimum; which is still a lot but enough to pass it whilst concentrating on the other subjects. A subject in the arts is good to have as it shows that you are not just an academic but you have a creative, spontaneous side as well.

ReputationRep:
    research health and social care and see whether its ideal for you. i think its 50% or more coursework- i'll ask my mate tomorrow

i think i need to have words with your maths teacher :security: dont worry its the teachers fault- even if you dont revise its still the teachers fault, or your mates fault for not giving you the notes :p:
    i soooo prefer coursework!! :p: thanks

lol exactly, so not my faults :cool: :p:

ReputationRep:
    How about if you do the bare minimum; which is still a lot but enough to pass it whilst concentrating on the other subjects. A subject in the arts is good to have as it shows that you are not just an academic but you have a creative, spontaneous side as well.
    hmmm... but im very behind already atm and to catch up it would take up all my 2 week holiday when i should be revising for my exams in Jan :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    :ninja:
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eviltongu :p:

ReputationRep:
    It's 100% coursework - apparently, no exams at all =0(

ReputationRep:
    i soooo prefer coursework!! :p: thanks

lol exactly, so not my faults :cool: :p:
    i hate coursework and i hate exams :cool: but i hate cw more so did a levels :p:

anyway im going to eat now so bibi :ciao:

remember nothings your fault - its always the techers fault

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.