Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    depends what time of milk tbh
    semi-skimmed :cool: :p:

darth_vader05 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space. btw :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammy_girl)
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :hugs: xoxo
    thanks tamsy :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucas123)
    Im fine and you
    me good! but got school tomorrow! :motz: Oh well, only 2 lessons tomorrow (MATHS!!! :p: , RS! ) go home at 1!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smallguy54321)
    me good! but got school tomorrow! :motz: Oh well, only 2 lessons tomorrow (MATHS!!! :p: , RS! ) go home at 1!
    Thats cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)

darth_vader05 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space. btw :p:
    sorry dont do sem skimmed :cool:

oops gimme a second

ReputationRep:

aaaw....was just gonna send some random messages!

ReputationRep:
    I have been drinking since I was 15 So I want my vodka :cool:
    erm :ninja: *points to saiyamana*

what did you cat do saiyamana ?

ReputationRep:
    sorry dont do sem skimmed :cool:

oops gimme a second
    lol

not semi-skimmed! :eek: which one then? :hmpf: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Thats cool
    tis cool, tis not!? :p: :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smallguy54321)
    aaaw....was just gonna send some random messages!
    lol! :p:

ReputationRep:
    lol

pleas be WHOLE MILK!

ReputationRep:
    how different is gaelic footie to soccer? or is it different :ninja: :p:
    its too hard to explain so i'll let wikipedia do it for me

At first glance Gaelic Football resembles a combination of soccer and rugby and/or Australian rules football. Players advance the ball up the field with a combination of carrying, kicking, and hand-passing to their team-mates. Some plays include a ducking and weaving movement where the player in posession will run towards an opponent, and at the last minute change direction after wrong-footing the defender. Passing takes place to players on the run, so rather than passing directly to a team-mate, players will pass the ball into mid-air just ahead of the receiving player so that he can run into it. The scoring system adds another dimension to the game. If a team has a two-point deficit in the dying minutes of a match, they will start to try to get in closer to the goal and create a goal-scoring opportunity. As well as the high speed and frequent scoring, it is the unpredictable nature of the game, in that there are so many different ways to deliver the ball, that appeals to fans. xoxo

ReputationRep:

saiyamana, wheres my vodka?

ReputationRep:
    lol

only whole milk :cool:

ReputationRep:
    lol! :p:
    you watchin catherine tate? :p: tis hilarious!! :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammy_girl)
    its too hard to explain so i'll let wikipedia do it for me

At first glance Gaelic Football resembles a combination of soccer and rugby and/or Australian rules football. Players advance the ball up the field with a combination of carrying, kicking, and hand-passing to their team-mates. Some plays include a ducking and weaving movement where the player in posession will run towards an opponent, and at the last minute change direction after wrong-footing the defender. Passing takes place to players on the run, so rather than passing directly to a team-mate, players will pass the ball into mid-air just ahead of the receiving player so that he can run into it. The scoring system adds another dimension to the game. If a team has a two-point deficit in the dying minutes of a match, they will start to try to get in closer to the goal and create a goal-scoring opportunity. As well as the high speed and frequent scoring, it is the unpredictable nature of the game, in that there are so many different ways to deliver the ball, that appeals to fans. xoxo
    *nods and pretends to understand*

ReputationRep:
    YESSSS!!! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    oh and also The game is played with a round leather ball, similar to a soccer ball, but heavier. It may be kicked or punched, but not thrown. Players must not carry the ball more than four steps unless they kick it to themselves (called soloing) or bounce it; it must not be bounced twice in succession. Players may not pick the ball directly off the ground (During the National League campaign of 2004/5 an experimental rule allowed players to pick the ball from the ground directly from an upright position but not when on their knees or lower.).

If the ball goes over the crossbar, a point is scored. If the ball goes below the crossbar, a goal, worth three points, is scored. The goal is guarded by a goalkeeper. Scores are recorded in the format {goal total} - {point total}. For example, the 1991 All-Ireland semi-final finished: Meath 0-15 Roscommon 1-11. Thus Meath won "fifteen points to one-eleven" (1-11 being worth 14 points).

The level of tackling allowed is more robust than in soccer, but less than rugby: shoulder-charging is permitted, grappling is not. The rule has attracted criticism as being too vague, producing inconsistent interpretations between different referees.
    xoxo

ReputationRep:

it sat on my lap, so i tried to shift her and she got her claws out

ReputationRep:
    nah, semi-skimmed :cool: :p:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.