Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    "Drop him in". That's a possibility but what I admire is a girl who's upfront and doesn't play around: she should just tell him "You do realise I have a boyfriend" and that's it.
    But what if you're not sure he likes you?

How would you feel if you've judt met a girl you get on really well with and she seems to just assume you fancy her??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley_2k4)
    Right, I have a boyfriend who I’ve been with for 12 months. Everything is going great. The thing is, I’ve started this course the other week, and there’s this guy there called James. Now, I know James likes me, and I haven’t exactly told him he doesn’t stand a chance as I’ve got a bf. I’ve been laughing and joking with him (in a friendly way). Anyway, well he asked for my number, and without thinking about it, I gave it to him. Now a hours ago I had a text, from James, asking if I wanted to go out with him to the cinema tomorrow afternoon after the course. I don’t know what to do. I like him as a friend, and would like to go to the cinema with him, in a purely friendship sense. only, I don’t want to tell him I already have a boyfriend, as I don’t want to seem to be leading him on (if that makes sense) I’ve already had six missed calls from him tonight…and in fact he’s calling as I type this. He likes me, and to him, I might have been giving off the wrong impression, so he might think I feel the same. argh, I don’t know what to do. Help someone.

You mean you want both guys. s-l-u-t. Dump one, one on one is always better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -TMG-)
    You mean you want both guys. s-l-u-t. Dump one, one on one is always better.
    no, I don't want both guys. and I'm not a s-l-u-t. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Exactly TMC!!!

Even if (theoretically) you wanted two guys, there's absolutley nothng wrong with that as long as both know what you are doing and are happy with it. best wishes

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 1, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.