Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi there, :wavey: just wonderin everyones fave song to dance to? you know the song that comes on when you drag your mate to the dance floor.

mine has to be Mylo drop the pressure as it has a really good beat to bounce to/ go mad to. i saw him live at isle of skye fest, and it was amazing.
    dave

ReputationRep:
    Atm its livin la vida loca... lets me try out my newly learned salsa moves

Big fan of the macarena though

ReputationRep:
    Chicken Payback by the Bees.

ReputationRep:
    Loads but Beyonce - Crazy in Love everytime

ReputationRep:
    Mylo- In My Arms

ReputationRep:
    Just - radiohead

Perfect for spaz dancing (a more extreme version of what Thom does in the video - sorry, the award winning, interesting (not something i can apply to many) video)

ReputationRep:
    Human League - Don't You Want Me (for sentimental reasons)

ReputationRep:
    Faithless insomnia everytime i hear it in a club i shreek grab the nearest person and dance away on the dance floor knocking ppl over left right and centre with enthusiasm!

other songs me and my girlies enjoy are:
    bootylicious destinys child
    satisfaction benny benassi
    hey boy hey girl chemical brothers
    hm lots and lots of thers but thats all i can think of at this current moment

ReputationRep:
    After yesterday, ANYTHING by Finntroll! Imagine what would happen if a hurdy gurdy player jumped up on speed had a musical Finnish child with a death metal band... Insane metal folk music!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.