Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I should probably get ABB, I think. My offer is AAB... Oh dear.

I'll meet my insurance with ease. The problem is, is that I wouldn't really want to go to my insurance offer.

ReputationRep:
    Ah yes, I'll meet my insurance no bother cos it's an unconditional but I want to go to Durham

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onearmedbandit)
    UCAS forward your results to the universities, so they'll know before you do.

I'm pretty sure I remember UCAS saying that UCAS Track will not be disabled.
    I thought UCAS track will be disabled so the people can update our accounts for offers without us crashing the server when we try to log on or something like that. I'm confused now. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    hopefully i'll meet my offer.. i need BBB/BBC to do politics, history and portuguese at nottingham uni.. and am predicted AAA but saying that i very much doubt i'll get all As

ReputationRep:
    im just wondering, if i don't meet my grades for my firm, i would want to go into clearing. but i have an insurance choice which i really don't want to go to.. is it possible to reject my insurance if i get in?
    sorry if this is in the wrong thread!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by no_name)
    im just wondering, if i don't meet my grades for my firm, i would want to go into clearing. but i have an insurance choice which i really don't want to go to.. is it possible to reject my insurance if i get in?
    sorry if this is in the wrong thread!
    If you REALLY don't want to go to your insurance you should contact them now and ask them to release you, rather than waiting until results day.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.