Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    One of my good friends is Iranian, hes about 6 ft 2"...

ReputationRep:
    Petite girls are nice

ReputationRep:
    !Yay!

ReputationRep:
    Who cares about height? Anyone limiting their selection of people based on it is nonsensically cutting off loads of potentially fantastic people!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nige)
    Who cares about height? Anyone limiting their selection of people based on it is nonsensically cutting off loads of potentially fantastic people!
    Yes yes yes!

ReputationRep:
    I'm 6ft 1 inch, so I tend to like tall boys (6ft and above) if I'm just going on physical looks, eg in a club and approaching the guy... But in reality it doesn't matter that much if you actually get to know the person, that being said it would take a great personality to make me date someone so short it give me a back ache when we kiss

ReputationRep:
    all girls must be shorter than me (5'9") cos oherwise they're scary.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm I'm 5'11" and I would say definitely not taller.. bit shorter say 5'9" minimum but then they start getting too short.... (am I picky)

ReputationRep:
    How unbelievably shallow. Why on earth would anyone be bothered about their partners height?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foxo)
    How unbelievably shallow. Why on earth would anyone be bothered about their partners height?
    Tell me about it. :rolleyes: If you're attracted to someone, what does it matter how tall they are?

ReputationRep:
    Im like 5'6 so probably a bit small, but i dont mind that much

ReputationRep:
    lol im 6ft 6

ReputationRep:
    Wow 6ft 6, that quite tall!

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm 5ft 7, you're neally a whole ft taller than me, archi boi

ReputationRep:
    lol its not as good as people make out being tall.. apparently tho taller people are more successful and have better sex lives & marriages i dont know how true this is lol.

im am an average 2meter door height lol... and I have spikey hair and that causes problems lol....at it increases my hieght further lol.....

Clothes shopping with me is murder lol. they only seem to make clothese for tall & fat people lol. I want tall and thin clothes.

ReputationRep:
    I am 5'8'' and prefer men who are tall...at least 6ft.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArchiBoi)
    lol its not as good as people make out being tall.. apparently tho taller people are more successful and have better sex lives & marriages i dont know how true this is lol.

im am an average 2meter door height lol... and I have spikey hair and that causes problems lol....at it increases my hieght further lol.....

Clothes shopping with me is murder lol. they only seem to make clothese for tall & fat people lol. I want tall and thin clothes.
    god i have the exact same problem. Most normal shops assume that if you're tall then you're fat and they don't make stuff for tall relatively skinny guys. Its really difficult to find trousers because in all normal shops they don't have many and they sell out stupidly fast

[/RANT]

ReputationRep:
    yer lol....H&M are the best ive found 30 quid and they do 32 waist jeans with a wopping 37 inside leg!

Whats frustrating is trying something on thats long enough but dead baggy.

ReputationRep:
    H&M are good but they sell out of the longer stuff REALLY quickly. Its such a hassle buying clothes which arent too short/ to big on the waste. I just lazily end up wearing like the same 2 pairs of trousers :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm 7 ft 5 inch, I don't really care much about height. :rolleyes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 4, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.