Turn on thread page Beta

Pop Idol 2003 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ok, i don't really watch Pop Idol, but i saw it tonight cos i'm ill and SAM was voted out!!! He's amazing for a 17 year old!!! I reckon it's a fix and Mark belongs in Butlins. Whaddya think?? i know most of u don't care, so if u don't then don't bother replying.

ReputationRep:
    I think i may be placing a bet on someone, if i can decide who's going to win

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    I think i may be placing a bet on someone, if i can decide who's going to win
    I reckon it'll be Michelle, cos the whole of Scotland is voting for her. Plus Mark belongs 1. In a boyband 2. On a cruise ship and 3. In Butlins but NOT in Pop Idol.

ReputationRep:
    Pick your favourite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    I reckon it'll be Michelle, cos the whole of Scotland is voting for her. Plus Mark belongs 1. In a boyband 2. On a cruise ship and 3. In Butlins but NOT in Pop Idol.
    did u hear mark? he is so not a good singer.

the biggest shame of pop idol was when roxanne was voted out:

1.) Stunning
    2.) fabulous voice
    3.) glamarous
    4.) unique
    5.)definitely the best

but sam goin out 2night was really weird.

typical public, always voting like retards.

ReputationRep:
    See i'm not sure who's going to win.

Mark has been there for so long and lasted; so he is obviously very popular. Not to mention the young girls who watch find him good looking so they'd vote for him.

Michelle has a better voice and she is something different to anyone in the music industry so she has that going for her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alan_257)
    did u hear mark? he is so not a good singer.

the biggest shame of pop idol was when roxanne was voted out:

1.) Stunning
    2.) fabulous voice
    3.) glamarous
    4.) unique
    5.)definitely the best

but sam goin out 2night was really weird.

typical public, always voting like retards.
    Roxanne? was she the one with the blonde hair? her rendition of Cry me a River was shocking :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Although I don't watch it, I'm hoping the nancy boy and the blob don't get through.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    Pick your favourite
    lol, don't make me choose. Oh, ok Michelle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_guy)
    Although I don't watch it, I'm hoping the nancy boy and the blob don't get through.
    "the blob" would be absolutely stunning if she lost a bit of weight (sad but unfortunately true) she has a magnificent voice and could be a real diva.

ReputationRep:
    Michelle will run away with it next week. San shouldn't have gone this week. The public should have kept him in. If maybe Sam hadn't been told that he was a ceratinty to go through, then maybe the public would not have thought that oh others will vote for him, and I won't. The result was totally unexpeted, and everyone was so shocked. The good this is that Sam will probably be signed up by the same label anyways (the judges love him too much to not to).

ReputationRep:
    Its already been decided, not like its really a public vote :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    merged the poll into the main thread for u guys

ReputationRep:
    The saddest week of Pop Idol was last week when Chris went. He was by far the best singer out of the lot. I want Michelle to win now, she is different and talented. It'll be nice to have a talented singer in the charts. Haven't had that in a while.

Go Michelle!

ReputationRep:
    did anyone watch extra on itv2? they wern't very nice to mark, they kept saying to him how no one expected him to get through and how they couldnt beleive he went out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    did anyone watch extra on itv2? they wern't very nice to mark, they kept saying to him how no one expected him to get through and how they couldnt beleive he went out!
    The worst thing is, that for the last few weeks, Mark has been thinking that he would be the one who would be voted out. The judges have often predicted that he would go. But do you guys remember in fame academy final, when Daniel Beddingfield only talked about Alex, and told people that she's the best etc.

ReputationRep:
    does anyone else see Michelle and Rik from last year forming a duet?

ReputationRep:
    I don't Michelle's that good. When I asked some of my mates why they voted for her it was because they wanted to have someone who wasn't stick thin on top of the pops for a change. I thought it wasn't about how you looked, it just contradicts itself.
    I think Pop Idol is just terrible anyway, all's the winners do is go on to pollute the charts with some rubbish cover version of a song everyone hates but buys it anyway because they were on tele. Why do people keep buying cover versions, they must get sick of listening to the same songs over and over again. Get them to write their own songs and play their own instruments and we'll see how "talented" Michelle and friends really are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    The worst thing is, that for the last few weeks, Mark has been thinking that he would be the one who would be voted out. The judges have often predicted that he would go. But do you guys remember in fame academy final, when Daniel Beddingfield only talked about Alex, and told people that she's the best etc.
    I remember Daniel Beddingfield doing that, I thought that he was so selfish and bias. He was pointing to Alex and saying "vote for Alex!"
    Poor Alistair.

ReputationRep:
    Does Mark possess a personality?

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.